• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

HE GONE

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please no DJ Smith. I'd rather have Craig Berube or even Gallant over Smith

This is what X was referring to in regards to Smith. I'd heard about this but wasn't overly sure, now Bobby Ryan comes out and says this:

Sure that was as a HC and not as an AC, but par for the course (get it get it get it) Blake allowed this hire. He will fit right in if he is a permanent hire.

Brings me to Hiller, he doesn't seem like a pushover but I don't know what goes on behind closed doors and practice details. I'm 100% on board with Ryan, you ride TF out of your players immediately to set the tone and lay expectations out off the get go.

Seems like that ho hum attitude is well entrenched into Kings culture and it's showing with the performances this year.

xis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what bugs me? Kopitar celebrating his goal like it was his 1st career goal. The wooooooow etc. Look dude I'm all for goal celeys but when you're in the middle of a losing streak and do what you're already paid to do act like you've done it before. Reset go out and play your next shift like it matters.

Kempe get this. He'll only celebrate a big game tying goal late or a game winner. Not a 2nd period meaningless goal. Arvidsson gets a pass for now, because he's been out so long. Every point is big for him at this point. These guys better start understanding what it means to play in the league. They're going to miss the playoffs if this keeps up.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you're referring to the general lack of seriousness that seems to have blanketed this team, I don't have a problem with some goal celebrations either. It starts at the top and we all know who that is.

At this point I'd love to see LA miss by 2 points or less just so Blake is shown the door a week quicker. He's been nothing but a cancer for this team dating back to 1990.

xis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you're referring to the general lack of seriousness that seems to have blanketed this team, I don't have a problem with some goal celebrations either. It starts at the top and we all know who that is.

At this point I'd love to see LA miss by 2 points or less just so Blake is shown the door a week quicker. He's been nothing but a cancer for this team dating back to 1990.

Yes, Exactly. The Kopitar example is just a recent thing that bugged me at the time because they were not playing well and were lucky to be tied or up by one goal. I too don't mind celebrations but there's a time and place and how much.

The lack of seriousness isn't the only issues either. There is a serious lack of skating effort I've seen all year. Kings used to be a great team at 50/50 pucks and getting to loose pucks quickly. This year I noticed less of that effort. Also look out for how many players will curl back with slow long swooping curl instead of quickly back-checking when the puck is turned over. Watch for how many times players are leaving the zone without full control of the puck.

I'm usually one of the most optimistic kind of fan and have a lot more patients (see me take on Byfield,) but this is getting annoying.