• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Good chance team name gets changed per report.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So glad goodell didn’t call green a c word

RedskinzDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Several have been annoyed with my negatively, especially related to the Commies name. I've been a Redskins fan for over 50 years. I have never been a fan of some random explanation team in Washington DC. It is the most corrupt city in this great nation. I was Only a fan because of the Redskins name which I felt a strong connection to as a child. I understand the Redskins name likely is never to return, but with the onwership change, I had hope it would change to something less insulting as the Commies. That name is a complete disgrace and insult to the Native American culture we once looked to honor. It has now become clear Josh Harris is just a little Putin Commie wannabe. He didn't create the name, but he is embracing it. Just another billionaire that cares nothing about the people, just cares about making more money. I am completely done with this team until a new name is announced, likely never. I'll do what I have the past couple years, root for the Chiefs, even the Eagles. Any other team playing against the Commies or Cowboys. And when they play, honestly I just hope for as many injuries as possible on both teams.

Hail to the Redskins.
To Hell with the Commies.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Several have been annoyed with my negatively, especially related to the Commies name. I've been a Redskins fan for over 50 years. I have never been a fan of some random explanation team in Washington DC. It is the most corrupt city in this great nation. I was Only a fan because of the Redskins name which I felt a strong connection to as a child. I understand the Redskins name likely is never to return, but with the onwership change, I had hope it would change to something less insulting as the Commies. That name is a complete disgrace and insult to the Native American culture we once looked to honor. It has now become clear Josh Harris is just a little Putin Commie wannabe. He didn't create the name, but he is embracing it. Just another billionaire that cares nothing about the people, just cares about making more money. I am completely done with this team until a new name is announced, likely never. I'll do what I have the past couple years, root for the Chiefs, even the Eagles. Any other team playing against the Commies or Cowboys. And when they play, honestly I just hope for as many injuries as possible on both teams.

Hail to the Redskins.
been a skins fan 51 years,andwill always pull fo a dc nfl team even though i hate the name.

RedskinzDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not for the DC area, not even the east coast. Most fans just support their local team, which is great if there is a local team to support. I was a fan because of the name not the city. The first baby photo I remember seeing of myself was a family photo at Mount Rushmore when I was 6 months old. In the photo, a Native American in full Headdress was holding me. That photo had a huge impact on me and how I felt about Native Americans growing up. Geronimo was my childhood hero. And the Redskins were my team. That is gone and never to return. Why would I support the team that took that from me and new name insults the Native American culture I grew up loving and honoring. And of course as a proud Navy Veteran, it being the most corrupt city in America doesn't help.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
respectfully, Redskins Dan, you dont know shit about Josh Harris as a person, or what his plans are for the team.

Calling him “a little Putin Commie,” is fucking stupid.

Its a bad look for you.

While I AGREE with you that removing the name Redskins in favor of the name Commanders is a massive step down, insulting to SOME people who grew up honoring Native American culture, and was a thinly veiled move by a shitbag owner to maintain control over his franchise, I am of the opinion that Josh Harris has done nothing to warrant your insults.

I advise you to calm the fuck down: Rome wasnt built in a day, and neither will the Redskins climb back to honor and respectability.

RedskinzDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
respectfully, Redskins Dan, you dont know shit about Josh Harris as a person, or what his plans are for the team.

Calling him “a little Putin Commie,” is fucking stupid.

Its a bad look for you.

While I AGREE with you that removing the name Redskins in favor of the name Commanders is a massive step down, insulting to SOME people who grew up honoring Native American culture, and was a thinly veiled move by a shitbag owner to maintain control over his franchise, I am of the opinion that Josh Harris has done nothing to warrant your insults.

I advise you to calm the fuck down: Rome wasnt built in a day, and neither will the Redskins climb back to honor and respectability.
I understand you to be a Communist symathizer. You mention building Rome. When in Rome, do as the Romans do. In this case, Rome being Washington DC, which is full of Communist. So, I see why many are ok with the Commies name.

Hail to the Redskins.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand you to be a Communist symathizer. You mention building Rome. When in Rome, do as the Romans do. In this case, Rome being Washington DC, which is full of Communist. So, I see why many are ok with the Commies name.

Hail to the Redskins.

Wow. You seem touched.

Good luck to you and your anger management.

Please dont go postal.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hail to the Redskins.
I’ve always said the name was offensive. Should be called WV Redskins