• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Go wings go

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beat boston!!!

Anything can happen in the NHL playoffs....time for jimmy to get hot....

lionscanWIN

The Morenci Mauler
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am pumped the boys are rested and jimmy will claim his title as the greek god of winning mark it down wings in 6

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Wings will be Boston's spoiler!!!!! Wings in 5. GOOOOOOOOOOO WIIIIIIIIIIINGS!!!!!!!!!!! Great to see the boys healthy just in time for when it counts most!!!! Thanks Wings, you always come through for us fans!!!!!!! Great to have another consecutive post season. BEAT THE SNOT OUT OF THE B'S!!!!!! :yahoo:

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great win....the magician datsyuk!!!

lionscanWIN

The Morenci Mauler
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
god i love datsyuk. honestly there is no one else who can do what he does that wrister was awesome but the one arm drag through 2 guys was just amazing. we got one can we get 2 god i hope so. this team is a lot of fun.

plus the 2 kids and a old goat line are alive again with alfreddson helm and jurco. while slightly older than when it was hull datsyuk and zetterberg it is still damn good

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Wings are always fun this time of year! I believe that they can win both games at the B's. I hope they really give it to them in game 2!!!! Howard is spectacular & such talent everywhere on the ice. It couldn't be any other way because that's what Wing Hockey is all about! GOOOOOOOOOOO WIIIIIIIIIIINGS!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :yahoo: :suds:

K

kengel6

Jimmie looked bad in game 2. when does ericsson return? smith sucks, as usual.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kindl is the wings version of ryan raburn....quincey sucks too.....and lashoff....and smith....

Wow if only we had defenseman

K

kengel6

Mr. Holland, where's all those FA's you got us????? Didn't see Cleary, Weiss, Sammy, Alfie, or TooToo on the ice tonight. WTF gives? Add Bert to that group and ya really got to do better.

Hard being a good GM under the salary cap? Time to move on Kenny and bring Stevie back home.

R u listening pizza man?

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mr. Holland, where's all those FA's you got us????? Didn't see Cleary, Weiss, Sammy, Alfie, or TooToo on the ice tonight. WTF gives? Add Bert to that group and ya really got to do better.

Hard being a good GM under the salary cap? Time to move on Kenny and bring Stevie back home.

R u listening pizza man?

Cleary, Weiss, Sammy and Alfie are all hurt.

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am attending tonight's game at the Joe!!!!!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOO WIIIIIIIIIIINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANNA SEE SOME SCORING BOYS!!!!!!! WE CAN DO IT, I BELIEVE WE EVEN HAVE MORE TALENT THAN THE B'S, GO GRAB THAT GAME FOUR & SLAP THE SHIIIIIIIT OUTTA THE B'S!!!!! THE CUP NEEDS TO BE HERE IN DETROIT TO CELEBRATE ALL THE CONSECUTIVE PLAYOFF SEASONS. TRASH EM BOYS!!! :suds::yahoo::clap:

K

kengel6

Tiger's won today, so ANYTHING is possible. Hey, I S R.... are my OLD stomping grounds, The Anchor Bar, still alive? Its across from WDIV. Leo Dardarin and his son Vaughn always made Wing fans happy, win or lose.

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kengel, indeed it's still open & serving up good ole burgers with a decent lively crowd! I can't wait until puck drop!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOO WIIIIIIIIIIINGS!!!!!!!!:suds::yahoo::clap:

K

kengel6

Well, that's it. Holland, try to get some FA's here during the off season. Find a sniper, a defenseman and get rid of ALL the dead weight, Bert, Sammy, TooToo, Lashoff, and Kindle. Trade Franzen for a skunk and then shoot it.

Come on Kenny, prove you know how to be a GM.

aar000n

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that's it. Holland, try to get some FA's here during the off season. Find a sniper, a defenseman and get rid of ALL the dead weight, Bert, Sammy, TooToo, Lashoff, and Kindle. Trade Franzen for a skunk and then shoot it.

Come on Kenny, prove you know how to be a GM.

and Howard. Get Miller as a FA trade Howard and call up Mzrak. :10:

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can have Stevie Y back! His vocabulary doesn't include the word "defense". Both my teams need major rebuilds! Good grief. :L