• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Go Twins!

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I see you got in on my discussion with Hauv. I thought he was taking his medicine and might be calmed-down enough to clear the air a bit, but alas, not to be. I swear, between him and FC, it's like raising 9 and 10-yr. old boys, (full of energy but with the attention spans of an ant!)

buckamania

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Lena's leg is healing but not ready for the fair. Maybe next year. Should be plenty of Twins tickets then too (sadly)!

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully they will start calling up some young prospects on Sept 1st so we can get them some time in the majors and see what they can do. Gotta start figuring out exactly what we are looking at going into ST next spring.

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we're going down, the White Sox are going down with us damn it! lol
Let the Tigers go to the show. I'd be suprised if they make it past the first round.

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
What up fellas?

I haven't been home at all to check in with you guys lately, and I haven't seen a Twins game in a couple of weeks, but it looks like I am not missing anything, but some bad baseball. Hopefully they turn it around to stay out of last place, KC is nipping at our heels. If anybody can get 'em up Gardy can.
Time to bring up the young guys and see if they have anything to offer in the future.
GO TWINS!

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What up fellas?

I haven't been home at all to check in with you guys lately, and I haven't seen a Twins game in a couple of weeks, but it looks like I am not missing anything, but some bad baseball. Hopefully they turn it around to stay out of last place, KC is nipping at our heels. If anybody can get 'em up Gardy can.
Time to bring up the young guys and see if they have anything to offer in the future.GO TWINS!

That's pretty much all I am looking forward to right now. This season is lost so time to start looking to next spring when we get to start all over again. That's the beauty of it. If they let us down in the fall we know that they will be back again next spring.

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice win. Still feels good to see the boys get one once in a while. Nice hit by the new guy Parmelle. I am sure him and his family are having a blast. Also good to see a soild 1-2-3 save for Nathan. Let's see if we can get a couple from the Tiggers. What the hell! lol

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait. Hold the phone. What was that? An RBI single for Butera?

Hallelujah.jpg

Congrats Drew on not making it 0-22!