• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GNT: The True Best Rivalry in All Sports | Bruins at Canadiens

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Versus should be showing Calgary at Columbus - You never know when a deranged Flames fan will phone in a bomb threat.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's really Jeff Carter disguising his voice....:pound:

Watch him and Nash have their best games of the season tonight - Flames are often the tonic for what ails a team.

/Back on topic - Let's go Bruins!!

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because they pulled this one off VS for the Pens/Isles contest, you know this is going to end up being the most epic regular season game in years.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing a 4-3 SO victory for the B's.

With this defensive lineup:

Josh Gorges | P.K. Subban
Alexei Emelin | Raphael Diaz
Frederic St. Denis | Yannick Weber

I'd be happy with a point.

Because they pulled this one off VS for the Pens/Isles contest, you know this is going to end up being the most epic regular season game in years.

Is it certain they pulled the Habs-Bruins? Their website still lists it. I do not care but they better allow the game to be carried on Center Ice. (OK I see the change on listed on NHL Network now)

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It appears so. I got NESN, so I am not worried... But it is still bullshit to change it up last minute.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I prefer the signature bet. I might have jeff's say "Lidstrom is the best defensemen of all time."

lol, dick. We shall see who is victorious. It is an afternoon game, so you have the advantage already.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far the game is not listed on Center Ice. I am going to be mad if they pulled this game to show Golden Boy's and still block out Center Ice for the Habs-Bruins because its a network game even if its not on.

Automattic

I'm baaaaaaack....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
So far the game is not listed on Center Ice. I am going to be mad if they pulled this game to show Golden Boy's and still block out Center Ice for the Habs-Bruins because its a network game even if its not on.

I'll have to find a link to it anyway, I'll probably post it in here closer to gametime if anybody needs it.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

'Tis some bullshit brudda.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
'Tis some bullshit brudda.

If its on Center Ice I will have no complaints. Its just not listed now and I do not expect it to be because in the past bush league stuff like this has happened.

Seriously, like it or not, the NFL is the king sport in the US and you can be damn sure they would not remove a Packers-Bears Monday Night game to show Peyton Manning return against the Arizona Cardinals.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cindy is the "face" of the NHL currently. That is how they operate. I got the game regardless, just feel bad for you. This is gonna be a good game. You guys swept us in the home and home, and were riding an 8 game win streak.

Last edited by a moderator:

evolver115

Garage League
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If its on Center Ice I will have no complaints. Its just not listed now and I do not expect it to be because in the past bush league stuff like this has happened.

Seriously, like it or not, the NFL is the king sport in the US and you can be damn sure they would not remove a Packers-Bears Monday Night game to show Peyton Manning return against the Arizona Cardinals.

A monday nite game, probably not... since there is usually just one of those played, per week. Would I put it past them to flex games out of the 1:00 time slot and put it in at 4:15, or even the sunday nite game? Nope, because they do that every week in the last two months of the season. The nfl rolls by the ratings projections, too.

edit: one thing the NFL would do though, is to make sure the games flexed would still be visible to the correct audiences. Not sure if the NHL can follow that lead. However, I'd be surprised if they didn't make this correction for the Center Ice. Hope u still get to see your game, Comeds. My apologies if you don't.

Last edited by a moderator:

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A monday nite game, probably not... since there is usually just one of those played, per week. Would I put it past them to flex games out of the 1:00 time slot and put it in at 4:15, or even the sunday nite game? Nope, because they do that every week in the last two months of the season. The nfl rolls by the ratings projections, too.

edit: one thing the NFL would do though, is to make sure the games flexed would still be visible to the correct audiences. Not sure if the NHL can follow that lead. However, I'd be surprised if they didn't make this correction for the Center Ice. Hope u still get to see your game, Comeds. My apologies if you don't.

I would bet heavily against the NFL removing any of their national broadcasts (SNF, MNF, TNF) featuring a huge rivalry game to show another with a returning player against an inferior team. But oh well.

They still have a few hours to make it available. I am just not expecting it. Thanks. Enjoy the game.