• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ghosts

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Theories regarding the finale?

I think I know who it is…

Nigel.

he is not one of the core characters, and they can now deal with a grieving Isaac moving forward.

That would be cheap imo.

It has to either be Isaac or alberta

Sure. I get that they are part of the main ghost cast. But also they have had the most growth.

And their character stories are basically done IMO.

But my bet would be isaac. For actually the same reason you have Nigel. But I see Nigel taking over as a main ghost.

Even though Alberta’s story is basically done they can’t really get rid of her unless they get a new token black character.

Also if it is Nigel or Isaac there will be some great sucking off jokes.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might even be Hetty. In her apology speach she even said how much she changed.

But I don’t think they will get rid of the matriarch of the house.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be cheap imo.

It has to either be Isaac or alberta

Sure. I get that they are part of the main ghost cast. But also they have had the most growth.

And their character stories are basically done IMO.

But my bet would be isaac. For actually the same reason you have Nigel. But I see Nigel taking over as a main ghost.

Even though Alberta’s story is basically done they can’t really get rid of her unless they get a new token black character.

Also if it is Nigel or Isaac there will be some great sucking off jokes.
You may be right, but I have a hard time believing they will be “offing” a regular cast member when there is a simple work around (Nigel) that will give them at least a half season of fodder character advancement for at least one of the main characters.

Besides, I think the actor who plays Isaac is one of the creators of the show, so it isn’t likely he will be written off.

And it’s absolutely sucks that your reasoning for Alberta is a thing. I like the character (better than her British counterpart) and don’t really want to see her sucked off, but I absolutely hate the reasoning behind her actually not getting sucked off.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read a theory that the beam was not a suck off, but a new ghost arriving. Not sure I buy that, but it is a possibility.