• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT - Buffalo at San Jose - Jan 6, 7:30PM

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got one question for everybody............

R u WORRIED YET

[I sure am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/I]

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't been able to watch many games this year, and this one didn't motivate me to set aside much time down the road.

I can handle losing - but lazy play is just not entertaining.. and it rubs me wrong given that I work a lot harder for a lot less.

Cheers guys - I hope someone straightens this out.

SharkFan0720

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Oh here we go Randy and Drew blowing Ryan Miller. Really guys? He saw everything. Ugh

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GGRRAAAAWWWWW!!!

Randy: "There's an inconsistency throughout the lineup of performance down the line up. Something that Todd has talked about often. They are not going to change their game, but they want to get the guys up to where they should be.."

Well - that sums it up right there. They should move the team to oakland so that the bay area can consolidate mediocrity in one "all you can eat" location.

SharkFan0720

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Who is this moron on postgame with Scott reese? Gosh I want to fight Reese. Postgame talking about Heatley's shots on goal.

Perfectly said Jumbo, ur a fucking loser. Take the C away from that ass and trade him. "Theres a lot of good things to take from this game." There is a reason Boston ran u out of town you pansy ass. Poor Clowe, I actually like that guy.

SharkFan0720

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I have never been so angry during and after a game. I think this of years of the same BS and frustration coming out.

SharkFan0720

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I dont care what anyway says, Boyler always holds himself responsible. He blames himself for the first goal. This guy won a fucking cup and knows what it takes. I actually feel bad for him to have to play with a bucnh of zeros.

SharkFan0720

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yes, just saw Sparono is staying as the head coach of the Dolphins. Ill stop my harping on the Sharks.

PS: Clowe looks done. Hes had enough of this team. His aftergame says it all.

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont care what anyway says, Boyler always holds himself responsible. He blames himself for the first goal. This guy won a fucking cup and knows what it takes. I actually feel bad for him to have to play with a bucnh of zeros.

Huskins has a cup ring too... ;)

SharkFan0720

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Ok bad point, but did you guys see the Toods postgame. I changed my mind, thats what I like to see.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't Wallin?

:L

In Wallin's defense (I don't say that very often) he used to be a serviceable 3rd pairing defenseman, which was exactly how the Canes used him in 2006. He somehow scored an OT goal against New Jersey too. Not really sure how that happened.

Huskins was another bottom line pair. Another guy who was at best a 6th defensemen, but when you had guys like Pronger and Niedermayer eating up the minutes in front of him, he didn't have to play too much.

Boyle on the other hand was counted on to be the number one guy on offense while playing a sound defensive game, which he was able to do back in 2004. He's better than what he's shown this year too. I think the minutes he's playing are wearing on him, but as others have noticed, he's given up on this team. And who can blame him? Hell even Vinny Lecavalier gave a shit in 2004, something the Sharks top players have never done.

As much as it pains me to say it, I'd actually enjoy it if Clowe and Boyle both got traded to Philly or Detroit. Give them a chance to make a difference on a team that actually will work hard and want to win. Those guys don't deserve to play on this collection of losers. What a waste.

SharkFan0720

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Destroy, that Lecavalier comment almost made me pee my pants. That was fricking classic.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listening to Todd was worth watching the game tonite.

What did he say? I don't live in the Bay Area so I don't get the post-game show on the Sharks feed after games since I only get NHL Center Ice...

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Tmac says the first period was bad, but the rest of the game was ok. that being said "DIPSHIT!!!!" you lost i give 2 fucks if the team played ok for 40 minutes, what part of having a team ready to go 60+ minutes are you not able to convey?

It appears Tmac is adopting the passive Thornton mentality approach to the game, we lost, yeah i know it suck. but for 53.6 seconds of total game time we dominate, and we will take that positive and built for that to twice as much next time.

I said it in the pre season this team is not a lock for a playoff spot, and they could miss it this year all together unless a drastic change comes to this team, they are doomed. to comfortable in that locker room now way to club med