• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: 49ers vs Browns

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The browns' pass defense isranked 4th in the league. Should be a nice challenge for smith and co. On the other hand their rushing defense is ranked 27th. Looks like gore and hunter will carry the load for the offense again!

We'll see. I bet Edwards is hoping for a big game against the team that gave up on him.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

I don't know fellas. Not that we NEEDED a bye yet, but this extra time may be necessary to allow Edwards to continue with his healing process, and return ready to go for the Browns game.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can hope he's ready to play.... if not, then we "should've" been more active at the deadline for another WR..... also, maybe not the browns but at Redskins got to be at least a come back game for him.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i would expect a close game thru halftime, even us being behind a little?

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think so. The Browns will be lucky to score 6 points in the first half. The Niners are very tough at home. The Niners should win 27 to 13.

Without trying to diss the Browns, that seems pretty reasonable to me.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love me some Joe Haden. Can't wait to watch him play.

Mozart'sGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Getting Spunky there!!!!

I approve! and rep!

I feel a beat down coming next Sunday; don't you? Even if they come out a little flat I think they'll beat the Browns by a couple of touchdowns. Even when the 49ers were losing the last few seasons, they were always tough at home. It's early, yes, but this team sems a little different.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont wanna get too cocky, but i just dont see the Browns offense being able to do much.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck you CBS for showing no morning game in the Bay Area. Gonna make me watch Tebow on the net. LAME.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel a beat down coming next Sunday; don't you? Even if they come out a little flat I think they'll beat the Browns by a couple of touchdowns. Even when the 49ers were losing the last few seasons, they were always tough at home. It's early, yes, but this team sems a little different.

After the bye, i expect a dominant performance, maybe not pt wise but along the lines of shutting down the Browns offense continuously with 3 n outs and sacks. I say a three TD lead will be what i would be looking for.

We may play more conservative similar to the Seahawks and Bengals games.... not sure if Harbs would necessarily open the playbook this time pending how well the browns perform vs the seahawks and/or their play with us.

of course, i'll be rooting for cleveland to win vs the seahawks... may be tempted to watch their game online...(IDK why i have more hate for seattle than i would for AZ & STL)

Mozart'sGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
After the bye, i expect a dominant performance, maybe not pt wise but along the lines of shutting down the Browns offense continuously with 3 n outs and sacks. I say a three TD lead will be what i would be looking for.

We may play more conservative similar to the Seahawks and Bengals games.... not sure if Harbs would necessarily open the playbook this time pending how well the browns perform vs the seahawks and/or their play with us.

of course, i'll be rooting for cleveland to win vs the seahawks... may be tempted to watch their game online...(IDK why i have more hate for seattle than i would for AZ & STL)

I'll be rooting for the Browns too and I hope it is a brutal game where both terams come out of it beat up. I don't hate Seattle anymore than any other west division team (I'd say I hate the Rams the most) but they are in second place, closest to the 49ers, so I want them to lose.