• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: MNF Lions at Sqwuaks

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He use to be a defensive tackle. You'd think he would know how he hated being chopped or roll blocked.

phredmojo

Steak is for Taxpayers
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
were any of you guys at the game tonight?

the last minute was awesome, had an entire row of fans get up and walk out early after that play.

But on the bright side, no fights, no stabbings and the stadium wasnt full of welfare recipients.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No worries that the refs blow this game. The Lions got that part handled.
Like I've said ...unless it's blatant in the first three quarters I don't complain until the 4th quarter when the officials start dictating a game when it's close.

Yeah I know, I hear it all the time "it happens to everyone."

How many times have you seen the Lions do that? What I mean is... the Lions can't do anything until the other team scores and then their able to move the ball and put points on the board. They stay within striking distances until the 4th quarter. One of two things happen... a come back win but mostly shoot themselves in the foot instead.

I'm telling ya, the Lions are Overpaid Actors / Sandbaggers. A 3rd rank defense and for a shitty Lions Offense they were moving the ball very well when they wanted to. It's the same pattern

phredmojo

Steak is for Taxpayers
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I know, I hear it all the time "it happens to everyone."

I'm telling ya, the Lions are Overpaid Actors / Sandbaggers. A 3rd rank defense and for a shitty Lions Offense they were moving the ball very well when they wanted to. It's the same pattern

shouldnt have signed golden taint. he has tainted the great one's lost beloved and will forever be cursed.

phredmojo

Steak is for Taxpayers
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Though I fear Ciara, the poster child of a welfare queen popping out kids for paydays.... will be the chosen ones unbecoming.

phredmojo

Steak is for Taxpayers
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The so-called great one shouldn't have let no man come between him and his lost beloved.

I wasnt aware Golden Taint consulted with our lord and savior about furnicating with the one who shall remain nameless.

phredmojo

Steak is for Taxpayers
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The so-called great one shouldn't have let no man come between him and his lost beloved.

and if your woman is of such loose morals that you need to fight off other men to prevent her from swallowing the challengers salty seed, then perhaps *YOU* should find a different woman.

Projecting your life experiences onto that of the all mighty will not have the same outcome as you would think.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RW stole Fauria's woman. God told him to do it.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And there were others. NGata was super pissed on one play for the same reason. Imagine if teams did that to the Packers. Imagine the outrage.

I am not going to comment on the bat rule. I think it is stupid TBH. What I really disagree with is that the offense loses possession if the ball is fumbled out of the endzone. It makes no sense. Fumble at the half inch line and you keep the ball, but if it nicks the pylon then you lose the ball. Why is that. I can see fumbling out of your own end zone, but out of the opponents is just stupid. At that point then the bat rule makes sense in your own endzone only. Fumbling out of the opponents endzone should just put the ball back to the 20. Why should the opponent get the ball when it went out of bounds?

More NFL nonsense. They look more to create rules to give the refs the power to determine the outcomes of games more than anything useful for the integrity of the game.

phredmojo

Steak is for Taxpayers
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you call yourself a Seahawks fan?

Do we have a band wagoner on our hands here?
Fauria is a no body and the last starfighter never had relations with faurias ugly cheating slutwhore

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone gets a turn. Russ likes to watch.

Funny thing is. If Russ wasn't rich or famous. That bitch wouldn't even think of giving him the time of day.