• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Day! Bears vs Packers

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jay's "toughness" has never really been in question with me. (Early on in the NFCCG, but I believe he was injured) His body language means nothing to me, in that scenario.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you are still a piss poor dickhead that has a hard on for Jay. As far as his pay, that wasn't under his control, asswipe. ...he took what was given.

Did I make you cry again?

Maybe this will help.
c632d859a60a7e3cc008a81fc90b36fd.jpg

And Jay thought he was worth every bit of it too.
And for your information, Jay is on the long list of has been/never been qbs for the Bears.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A head butt? Yeah the wr really got that. No asshole it was his o-line...stop making up shit. McMahon was a good qb, no more no less.[/QUOT

And them too.....

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I make you cry again?

Maybe this will help.
View attachment 30895

And Jay thought he was worth every bit of it too.
And for your information, Jay is on the long list of has been/never been qbs for the Bears.
Those look like your type of glasses....

You are on the short list of crybaby/whiner

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just to play the devil's advocate, but who in your opinion is the best Bears QB? Can't say Jim McMahon.

Jim Miller? Erik Kramer? Steve Walsh?

It's not as if it's some huge accomplishment to be the Bears passing stats leader.

Thats why it matters that bear football is Gale Sayers, Walter Payton, Matt Forte. Thats really it in a nutshell though, having to hear it like it is a huge accomplishment to be the bears passing stat leader. Didnt matter who the QB was, just dont turn the ball over.

Instead we have to hear that even though the bears were only down 17-16 when the interception was thrown and go on reading that it was not the turning point in the game. What was the turning point then?

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is always about this in recent years? AI is arguing that "Bears" football should be about Defense and Running the ball... cause 'tradition! Then why doesn't he complain about the defense only forcing 2 punts and never holding them to FG's instead of TD's? The turning point (and fault) is always on the offense.
Yes the offense needs to make plays sure...but defensive miss ques are always glossed over.
Where is the venom for that? Why isn't there 10 page posts about that?

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we still discussing this nonsense?

Goddam, sometimes I hate this board.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is always about this in recent years? AI is arguing that "Bears" football should be about Defense and Running the ball... cause 'tradition! Then why doesn't he complain about the defense only forcing 2 punts and never holding them to FG's instead of TD's? The turning point (and fault) is always on the offense.
Yes the offense needs to make plays sure...but defensive miss ques are always glossed over.
Where is the venom for that? Why isn't there 10 page posts about that?

Why is always about this in recent years? BECAUSE EMERY CHANGED THE IDENTITY OF THE TEAM BY PAYING THE GOING RATE FOR A PLAYER DISGUISED AS A FRANCHISE QUARTERBACK.

They have been trying to find lightning in a bottle for cheap on the defensive side because they were so focused on the offense. When they do sign someone its in name only. Fuck old ass Jared Allen. Hell, even Denver figured that out, look at their defense now.

Joey, it was a ONE POINT GAME when the interception was thrown. Then what a three and out and the defense is right back on the field for another TD drive. What did you see as the turning point to the game? Hell, the offense also allowed a 40 yard return by Matthews. Just saying defense sucks does not lead to a turning point. The turning point was a team with deflategate, deflated by a stupid, late throw of a 5 yard pass.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lm: <Jay Cutler lynch mob fan boy.

Whatever... you're lame. Talking all over the place. Denver? Deflategate? What the hell are you talking about?
Oh it's back to... the "defense is tired" defense. From the dominate time of possession... the one turnover all game was too much?

Oh okay.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The pick was at a bad time.

But we still had four chances to tie it, inside the 5.

The pick was brutal, and it's easy to get that, "here-we-go-again" mentality, but the FACT remains, that we still had a legitimate chance to tie. It did not lose the game for them....it certainly didn't help them win it either, but it it was not a "walk-off" pick.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The pick was at a bad time.

But we still had four chances to tie it, inside the 5.

The pick was brutal, and it's easy to get that, "here-we-go-again" mentality, but the FACT remains, that we still had a legitimate chance to tie. It did not lose the game for them....it certainly didn't help them win it either, but it it was not a "walk-off" pick.

And I agree with what your saying of the int. not being the deciding factor, but damn, it happens way too many times with him.....
And one other thing, we've had this argument before about what is more important, coaching or talent.
To me that was a perfect example, could we have tried to run the ball there, yes we sure could have, but the coaches called differently.That's where the lack of talent came into play.We execute one of those plays and we are not tlking about this.....
How many times have we seen Rodgers, Brady, Luck,Brees and a few others get denied on 4 downs inside the opponents 5 ?
I'm saying probably nil.......

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I agree with what your saying of the int. not being the deciding factor, but damn, it happens way too many times with him.....
And one other thing, we've had this argument before about what is more important, coaching or talent.
To me that was a perfect example, could we have tried to run the ball there, yes we sure could have, but the coaches called differently.That's where the lack of talent came into play.We execute one of those plays and we are not tlking about this.....
How many times have we seen Rodgers, Brady, Luck,Brees and a few others get denied on 4 downs inside the opponents 5 ?
I'm saying probably nil.......

No doubt.

He is not Rodgers or Brady, but honestly, he doesn't have to be. Lesser QB's have won it all.

He's an easy target tho, and I hate making excuses for him, but the last 2 seasons may as well not even be taken into consideration when discussing Jay. Our TEAM was so bad, top-to-bottom, to place the onus all on him, would just ignorant.

He is here for this season, at least. I will root for him and hope he succeeds. I will not bet my house on it tho.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt.

He is not Rodgers or Brady, but honestly, he doesn't have to be. Lesser QB's have won it all.

He's an easy target tho, and I hate making excuses for him, but the last 2 seasons may as well not even be taken into consideration when discussing Jay. Our TEAM was so bad, top-to-bottom, to place the onus all on him, would just ignorant.

He is here for this season, at least. I will root for him and hope he succeeds. I will not bet my house on it tho.

:suds:

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lm: <Jay Cutler lynch mob fan boy.

Whatever... you're lame. Talking all over the place. Denver? Deflategate? What the hell are you talking about?
Oh it's back to... the "defense is tired" defense. From the dominate time of possession... the one turnover all game was too much?

Oh okay.

Its a simple question facepalm boy, what was the turning point of the game? What caused the pull ahead touchdown, blame the defense for not stopping a short drive or the pick that caused the short drive?

now who is not answering the question?

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm moving to the Cardinals game... But if you must have an answer to your leading question. I say it was the Defense not forcing ANY FG's and only 2 punts, and not getting at pressure...hits or sacks on the QB.
The int happened at a bad time. JUST like Fullers PI happened at a bad time- So that's my turning point. Fuller's PI was it. Nail in the coffin if you will... (please note the OFFENSE did score after that TD by GB...)