• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Game 73 - Philadelphia Flyers at Calgary Flames(3-19-15): 9:00pm EST

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully this makes it clear to Hextall that Berube has to go. If our organization picks a coach over the goalie that we have needed for decades I will lose hope. You really have to be blind to not understand what Mason is doing for this team.

Lavy never did a tenth of this with Bryzgalov. How can Berube get away with treating Mason like this?

This is the worst part - Bryz was garbage and Lavy didn't put him out to pasture like Chief has with Mase

I'm stuneed the Flyers are letting this happen - if I was Hexy I would have stepped in by now

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the worst part - Bryz was garbage and Lavy didn't put him out to pasture like Chief has with Mase

I'm stuneed the Flyers are letting this happen - if I was Hexy I would have stepped in by now

That's the thing, Lavy would have never gotten away with scolding Bryzgalov because he was mentally fragile and our goalie of the future despite being trash. How an inferior coach can do this to a goalie exponentially better makes no sense. I really hope there is buzz about this internally

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the thing, Lavy would have never gotten away with scolding Bryzgalov because he was mentally fragile and our goalie of the future despite being trash. How an inferior coach can do this to a goalie exponentially better makes no sense. I really hope there is buzz about this internally

I think the Flyers made a huge mistake by not making the coaching change after the end of the season two years ago - they've been spinning in mud since

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was at the game and found it bizarre as Mase wasn't bad at all. The team wasn't bad either it was a very defensive game from both sides until the Flames scored first. My thought was that he was just trying to spark the team which worked as they scored late in the second. Then the refs took over and game over...

If he's bashing Mase then I don't understand that. Does anyone have a link?

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry got it on today's game day. I'm not sure that he's so much bashing him but just making bad decisions. Either way that's on chief..