• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Game 7: Los Angeles Kings @ Chicago Blackhawks, 6/1 5:00 PM, NBCSN

smackdown380

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Shots 16-4 hawks in the 2nd-all the more reason to stay out of the box

smackdown380

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
These timely penalties never fail... The Kings cannot stay out of the box.. refs aren't helping but everytime they get an upper hand, they give it right back.

Hard to stay out of the box when any contact is a penalty

Completely agree but it's not being evenly called. Seen a lot of non calls on the hawks

oxnardkingsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Completely agree but it's not being evenly called. Seen a lot of non calls on the hawks

Looks to me like the Blackhawks have adjusted to the way the refs are calling the game and the Kings haven't. Of course better penalty killing would help immensely if you're going to take penalties. And no matter what we may think about the calls being borderline they have all technically been penalties.

Ox

Bluesince62

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks to me like the Blackhawks have adjusted to the way the refs are calling the game and the Kings haven't. Of course better penalty killing would help immensely if you're going to take penalties. And no matter what we may think about the calls being borderline they have all technically been penalties.

Ox

It's not that they're "not" penalties.. it's the fact the officials are only calling it that tightly on one end of the ice.. The Hawks are talented enough without the officials tilting the ice so far in Chicago's favor. It smells.

lasportzphan

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ox

I'm sorry but in game 6 Kings were getting mugged and they were letting them play. It's been a one way street and a major reason the Hawks climbed back into the series.

smackdown380

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
This is the game in the 3rd, time for the big boys to step up and take over. Only issue is we likely won't have Stoll. He's questionable to return

Bluesince62

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the game in the 3rd, time for the big boys to step up and take over. Only issue is we likely won't have Stoll. He's questionable to return

Now the Kings best F/O guy is out... great.

lasportzphan

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suspect hard nose hockey v precision/speed hockey sees the benefit of the doubt go against the hard nose. Meanwhile when the Hawks play hard nose refs let it go bc that's how the kings play. Look at the hits, kings dominate

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm more worried about the Kings letting up when they get something going on their favor. Every...f**king...single...time. Instead of going for the throat they seem to lose a little air and Chicago comes back.

Quick needs to be better, period. He has not done the Kings any favors this series and he has one period to right that.

Kings need to stay out of the box. Four goals, 2 PP goals - doesn't take a genius to figure out what needs to be done. The calls have been suspect but good teams take that into account and try not to let it get to them.

And Muzzin is playing one of his worst games ever. Missing the net every chance he gets, knocks the stick out of Quick's hand and then tries to block the shot while screening Quick and it bounces off his arm and goes in. Hey retard, just do your job, OK?

lasportzphan

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm more worried about the Kings letting up when they get something going on their favor. Every...f**king...single...time. Instead of going for the throat they seem to lose a little air and Chicago comes back.

Quick needs to be better, period. He has not done the Kings any favors this series and he has one period to right that.

Kings need to stay out of the box. Four goals, 2 PP goals - doesn't take a genius to figure out what needs to be done. The calls have been suspect but good teams take that into account and try not to let it get to them.

And Muzzin is playing one of his worst games ever. Missing the net every chance he gets, knocks the stick out of Quick's hand and then tries to block the shot while screening Quick and it bounces off his arm and goes in. Hey retard, just do your job, OK?

Can't argue any of this

lasportzphan

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know a team is good when Ben Smith can come out and be an effective garbage man.

pete6835

Buuuuuurp!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is the moron with the whistle in the crowd on all Kings pressure down the ice????

oxnardkingsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is the moron with the whistle in the crowd on all Kings pressure down the ice????

I just heard that. Weird. He (or she) either can whistle really well or he got one through the metal detectors. Probably a plastic whistle if it's indeed a whistle. Seems to me security would take it away. Could cause some confusion on the ice.

Ox

pete6835

Buuuuuurp!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
G A B B Y

Bluesince62

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLL!!!!!! GABBO GABBO HEY!