• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

game 4

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as I watch I say its talbot time.......like i said b4 the front five play better in front of cam

Even if thats the case its not Hank's fault Staal is totally out of position and our defense broke down.

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if thats the case its not Hank's fault Staal is totally out of position and our defense broke down.

You dont get it and you never did the front five dont play as well as they do for talbot.....thats why there is this jekyll and hyde rythm with hank even in talbot loss the front five play better

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now there is an even greater chance of the Rangers choking in the first round......its a wishy washy series for the Rangers. They flyers made an upgrade change to their game with Mason, now the flyers are playing better . Now game 2 has even more meaning for flyers and less for Rangers because of goaltending because Hank gave up a 2 goal game.

Rangers lose the next game they will lose the series. The team looks flat playing from behind and thats hanks downside Low shot count for Hank means goals allowed.....it that deer mode repore that creeps in.

Flyers are going to win this series now

Last edited by a moderator:

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You dont get it and you never did the front five dont play as well as they do for talbot.....thats why there is this jekyll and hyde rythm with hank even in talbot loss the front five play better

Well since your original statement was "Hank in deer mode" which is a slam against Hank. Which lead to my question do you watch the games because the second goal was clearly on Staal.

Also it was a 2-1 game damn if only we had a goalie that can get a shut out every game.

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well since your original statement was "Hank in deer mode" which is a slam against Hank. Which lead to my question do you watch the games because the second goal was clearly on Staal.

Also it was a 2-1 game damn if only we had a goalie that can get a shut out every game.

you dont ever listen......ITS NOT A SLAM ITS A PATTERN IN HANKS TYPE OF PLAY THAT RUBS OFF ON THE FRONT FIVE. NO body said he had to have a shut out in every game you are complete dick now that a slam

THE RANGERS ARE GOING TO CHOKE WITH HANK because he has soft wishy washy pattern

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you dont ever listen......ITS NOT A SLAM ITS A PATTERN IN HANKS TYPE OF PLAY THAT RUBS OFF ON THE FRONT FIVE. NO body said he had to have a shut out in every game you are complete dick now that a slam

THE RANGERS ARE GOING TO CHOKE WITH HANK because he has soft wishy washy pattern

Well you are a complete moron. Patrick Roy would have a tough time winning with 1 goal scored that is the problem not Hank.

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you are a complete moron. Patrick Roy would have a tough time winning with 1 goal scored that is the problem not Hank.

wrong the offense are putting shots on goal.......just the game the flyers needed a good goalie and a win
Hank is going to choke this series too wishy washy

By the way the goalies are the catalyst for the rest of the team on the ice Hank is in deer mode

you can see the response the flyers had with emery and Mason and you see the response the rangers have with Hank......the same all year which is "what game are we going to get from HanK?"

Last edited by a moderator:

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Patrick Roy was elite and 50 times better than hank because he had consistancy, thus the number of stanley cup rings he has

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patrick Roy was elite and 50 times better than hank because he had consistancy, thus the number of stanley cup rings he has

Whatever it doesnt matter they aren't going to pull Hank and start Talbot and Talbot isn't going to be starting next year. You can whine all you want about it and keep pretending like Hank is the only problem and only reason we wont win a cup. You are going to be pretty disappointed over the next 6 years if you dont want him starting.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stealth! You know they're not going to put Cam in there for a pivotal game 5!

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever it doesnt matter they aren't going to pull Hank and start Talbot and Talbot isn't going to be starting next year. You can whine all you want about it and keep pretending like Hank is the only problem and only reason we wont win a cup. You are going to be pretty disappointed over the next 6 years if you dont want him starting.

Now i know you dont know what you are talking about .....no sather and dolan are the ones are going to be disappointed. This year marks the beginning of the end for Hank, he is going to be worse next season, the only bright spot is it may force sathers hand to start talbot ahead of Hank with a new good young goalie

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stealth! You know they're not going to put Cam in there for a pivotal game 5!

They should hank is a question mark.....look at the 4 games. there isnt anything there that says Hank looks consistant to win. so a talbot move would not be bad it would be a spark like Mason is to the flyers

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now i know you dont know what you are talking about .....no sather and dolan are the ones are going to be disappointed. This year marks the beginning of the end for Hank, he is going to be worse next season, the only bright spot is it may force sathers hand to start talbot ahead of Hank with a new good young goalie

You do realize Sather is not the coach and doesnt decide who plays in goal, but i dont knoe what im talking about. You do realize we just signed him to a contract extention right and you do realize the Dolan doesnt care if he wins as long as he is making money. So it seems like you are the one who has no idea what you are talking about.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should hank is a question mark.....look at the 4 games. there isnt anything there that says Hank looks consistant to win. so a talbot move would not be bad it would be a spark like Mason is to the flyers

I could understand the spark argument, but game 5 is probably the most pivotal game of the series next to game 7. If Cam goes out there and loses the game, then the Rangers go on to lose the series, I say AV gets fired.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You can tell us what sort of drugs are you on we wont say amything.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could understand the spark argument, but game 5 is probably the most pivotal game of the series next to game 7. If Cam goes out there and loses the game, then the Rangers go on to lose the series, I say AV gets fired.

He should have never been hired he is a great regular season coach but terrible in the playoffs.

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can tell us what sort of drugs are you on we wont say amything.

nice come back.......Hank isnt winning consistantly so that is room for concern, I noticed you couldnt point that out, so who is on the drugs, if its beer then you argument would be more of an upside but not much