• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

game 4

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nice come back.......Hank isnt winning consistantly so that is room for concern, I noticed you couldnt point that out, so who is on the drugs, if its beer then you argument would be more of an upside but not much

Wins are a team effort you need to score and play defense as well. 3 of the 4 games he has allowed less then 3 goals when the league average is about 3 GPG, but you can continue to believe what you want it won't change reality

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could understand the spark argument, but game 5 is probably the most pivotal game of the series next to game 7. If Cam goes out there and loses the game, then the Rangers go on to lose the series, I say AV gets fired.

he goes out there and wins which he can AV doesnt get fired and AV wont get fired anyway. Hank goes out there and loses then its the choke stygma all over again then for sure next year Talbot will get more starts because Hank got that new contract and his game didnt get any better

its postseason Rangers need a spark and its Cam

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wins are a team effort you need to score and play defense as well. 3 of the 4 games he has allowed less then 3 goals when the league average is about 3 GPG, but you can continue to believe what you want it won't change reality

that response must have been beer and not drugs

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he goes out there and wins which he can AV doesnt get fired and AV wont get fired anyway. Hank goes out there and loses then its the choke stygma all over again then for sure next year Talbot will get more starts because Hank got that new contract and his game didnt get any better

its postseason Rangers need a spark and its Cam

Very well then, I say start Cam for game 5. Good luck.

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, I haven't seen this Talbot guy too much, so maybe he's the bestest goalie in the whole world and if you start him on Sunday it'll be game one of his fourteen shutout march to the Cup.

But what I see here is a guy arguing to bench a goalie who has a 1.76 GAA and a .927 save percentage, and has traditionally been a tough nut for the Flyers to crack. As a supporter of the opposing team, I'm all for this, but you have to consider that I might not have your team's best interest at heart.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, I haven't seen this Talbot guy too much, so maybe he's the bestest goalie in this whole world and if you start him on Sunday it'll be game one of his fourteen shutout march to the Cup.

But what I see here is a guy arguing to bench a goalie who has a 1.76 GAA and a .927 save percentage, and has traditionally been a tough nut for the Flyers to crack. As a supporter of the opposing team, I'm all for this, but you have to consider that I might not have your team's best interest at heart.

You can ignore him he has no idea what he is saying for some reason he doesnt like Hank and everything that Is wrong with this team is Hank's fault.

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, I haven't seen this Talbot guy too much, so maybe he's the bestest goalie in the whole world and if you start him on Sunday it'll be game one of his fourteen shutout march to the Cup.

Well since you havent seen Talbot and the front five that play when he is in goal you flyers fans just might not want him in net. Kinda like mason taking over for emery but a whole lot better

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3