• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Game 4: Chicago Blackhawks @ Los Angeles Kings, 5/26 6:00 PM, NBCSN

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny seeing these bitch ass Shark fans cry like pussies, because of what the Kings have been accomplishing, their tears are so delicious. :laugh3::laugh3:

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/4981932-post1.html

I posted on that thread earlier today - they are claiming they will be pissed that they had the Kings dead in their sites and yet here they are (if they do) winning the Cup.

I said don't be mad at the Kings, Sharks or anyone else except Doug Wilson. That guy has had 11 years to get that toilet together and has failed. He also was left with a solid base that Dumbo built. Meanwhile, Dumbo gutted the organization and built it again from the ground up in 6 years (by 2012) and got the Kings a Cup and they are 1 game away from the SCF and potentially a second by the end of June (8 years by then on Dumbo's watch).

Wilson will not pull the trigger on making painful sacrifices, and to me that has been the biggest downfall of SJ. Becoming a great franchise requires some painful times and he simply is no willing to do that whether by his own mantra or by ownership's.

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see how any of those St. L, SJ, Wings, Wild ect. teams can be compared to the Kings. Not only is this the 3rd straight WCF for LA but this is (IMO but arguable) the best team the Kings have put forth in the post season. I think the Kings can be even better then they are currently, Quick has been good but not great, Brown, Voynov, Martinez and King have all been so-so, Regher is out. Even tho the Kings have done a decent job shutting down the Hawks I really think when LA is on their game they don't make those mistakes we have seen and the Hawks have yet to see the Kings on top of their game. This doesn't mean LA cant lose, but I doubt LA loses 1 more let alone 3