• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #12 Patriots (5-6)vs Chargers (3-8) 12/6/2020 4:25 PM EST CBS

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HARRY CAUGHT THE BALL!!!!!!!

The Office Party Hard GIF

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense was OUTSTANDING! SHUT OUT!
SPECIAL TEAMS LIGHTS OUT!
CAM - Did a great job!

One hell of a win!!!

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stidhim didn't look shabby threading the needle to White and then snapping that shot to Gunner for the TD.

All the kids got to play on defense. Hall, Spence, & Jennings. The future is bright on "D".

Thursday night against the Rams and then next at Miami followed by the Bills and jets in Foxboro.

Ravens have Cowboys, Browns, Jags, Giants and Bengals. One loss puts them behind the Patriots in playoff contention.
Raiders have Colts, Dolphins, Chargers and Broncos. One loss puts them behind the Patriots of the 7th Playoff spot.

I'll take a wild guess and bet that the Browns and Giants beat the ravens and that the Colts and Dolphins beat the Raiders. As far as the Patriots go I truly believe that they can win out, but I'll give them a loss against the Dolphins and still sneak into the 7th spot.

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice win - worst loss in Charger history! Should be fun at the office tomorrow with the few Charger fans who are left (half of them became Rams fans after the move).

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stidhim didn't look shabby threading the needle to White and then snapping that shot to Gunner for the TD.

All the kids got to play on defense. Hall, Spence, & Jennings. The future is bright on "D".

Thursday night against the Rams and then next at Miami followed by the Bills and jets in Foxboro.

Ravens have Cowboys, Browns, Jags, Giants and Bengals. One loss puts them behind the Patriots in playoff contention.
Raiders have Colts, Dolphins, Chargers and Broncos. One loss puts them behind the Patriots of the 7th Playoff spot.

I'll take a wild guess and bet that the Browns and Giants beat the ravens and that the Colts and Dolphins beat the Raiders. As far as the Patriots go I truly believe that they can win out, but I'll give them a loss against the Dolphins and still sneak into the 7th spot.

As much as I am rooting for the Patriots to make the playoffs, I'm still skeptical. This team is pretty inconsistent. They'll outplay teams like Baltimore or the Chargers then lose to teams they should beat like the Texans and Denver.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I am rooting for the Patriots to make the playoffs, I'm still skeptical. This team is pretty inconsistent. They'll outplay teams like Baltimore or the Chargers then lose to teams they should beat like the Texans and Denver.

Exactly. Overly inconsistent in every phase of the game.

But we do have to be excited for yesterday's game the way they were playing

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing that we know is that historically, the patriots start to get things together in November and finish strong. In November 2020, thePats lost to the Bills by 3, beat the jets, lost to the Texans by 7, beat the Ravens and Cardinals and started December by beating the Chargers. They could be5-0 with just a slight less weird stuff by Cam. But it is what it is and if yesterday is an indication of what's to come, there's no question that the remainder of this season could be fun.

Anyone watch the Chiefs-Broncos last night?? Chiefs are nowhere near what they were last year. Butker had to kick five field goals and several of them over 50 to get by the Broncos 22-16.

What is getting my blood flowing is that ..............................IF the pats win that final playoff spot, they would play the Chiefs in KC in that playoff because the Steelers look like they will go undefeated. I think that the patriots defense will give Mahomes and the KC WRs absolute fits. They'd be primed for a defeat.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I don't get this game until Thursday but I think if you play fantasy football and had the Pats D / ST you did alright this weekend

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing that we know is that historically, the patriots start to get things together in November and finish strong. In November 2020, thePats lost to the Bills by 3, beat the jets, lost to the Texans by 7, beat the Ravens and Cardinals and started December by beating the Chargers. They could be5-0 with just a slight less weird stuff by Cam. But it is what it is and if yesterday is an indication of what's to come, there's no question that the remainder of this season could be fun.

Anyone watch the Chiefs-Broncos last night?? Chiefs are nowhere near what they were last year. Butker had to kick five field goals and several of them over 50 to get by the Broncos 22-16.

What is getting my blood flowing is that ..............................IF the pats win that final playoff spot, they would play the Chiefs in KC in that playoff because the Steelers look like they will go undefeated. I think that the patriots defense will give Mahomes and the KC WRs absolute fits. They'd be primed for a defeat.

Regarding the Chiefs/Broncos game: It was a division game which is always tough(hell, we almost lost to the Jets), but when the time came the Chiefs were able to turn on the gas as needed. Certainly not saying they're not beatable but I've seen them come back several times this season in surgical fashion to win the game.

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slater couldn't touch the ball because he got knocked out of bounds on the coverage and can't be first to touch the ball.
Thanks, I was screaming at the TV for him to make the play. Now I know why.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does a ref call a hold then allow it to be reversed when the replay shows it clearly happened? I seen them when a ref with another angle changes a mind, but that's when something that looked like a hold isn't a hold.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does a ref call a hold then allow it to be reversed when the replay shows it clearly happened? I seen them when a ref with another angle changes a mind, but that's when something that looked like a hold isn't a hold.
Ifthe pass was physically impossible to catch then the 'hold' is irrelevant. I saw another one get reversed and coach went bullsh*t because he claimed that the hold was the reason the ball was thrown away. The ref said that the ball was thrown to the opposite side of the field not at the receiver being held at the ten yard line. The ball was overthrown to a receiver in the end zone where no holding or interference took place. The problem is that 99% of the time the offensive player is equally culpable but the defender gets the call against him.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ifthe pass was physically impossible to catch then the 'hold' is irrelevant. I saw another one get reversed and coach went bullsh*t because he claimed that the hold was the reason the ball was thrown away. The ref said that the ball was thrown to the opposite side of the field not at the receiver being held at the ten yard line. The ball was overthrown to a receiver in the end zone where no holding or interference took place. The problem is that 99% of the time the offensive player is equally culpable but the defender gets the call against him.
Holding calls are made off ball all the time, PI on the other hand doesn't exist unless a catchable pass is involved. The call I was referring to was an offensive by a WR on a DB as the runner ran by... Trent Green lightly objected to the call/no-call.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I just saw the pass Stidham threw to Gunner that was a great throw/ Tight spiral, between the #s, led him well great throw.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I just saw the pass Stidham threw to Gunner that was a great throw/ Tight spiral, between the #s, led him well great throw.
Stidham does look like he belongs out there when backups usually look like they're "pretending" to be QB 1.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to see more of him, it seems some are writing him off I'm just not sure anybody should be.

Against the Cardinals Cam was 9-18 84 yds 0 TDs 2 INT 26.8 QB Rating (2nd lowest yards in career)
Against the Chargers Cam was 12-20 69 yds 2 TDs 0 INT 86.2 QB Rating (Lowest yards in career)

Against the Chargers Stidham was 2-3 61 Yds 1 TD 0 INT 149.3 QB Rating