• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Game 34 - St. Louis Blues at Philadelphia Flyers(12-21-15): 7:00pm EST

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was such a great comeback it caused me to drink to much and call in sick from work. I have a lot of sick days so lets go Flyers keep playing like you're playing!!!!

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The two easiest options when Streit comes back is to send Ghost or Laughton back to the Phantoms. These are the only options to not subject anyone on the roster to waivers. If Laughton goes down, I assume Gagner would replace him in the line-up. Any move to mess with team chemistry is undesirable at this point, obviously. That is of course, unless Hextall can move a d-man after the roster freeze.
I vote Laughton as im sure most if not all would agree.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure you're talking about either Ghost being sent down or two players going down in his place. I guess I don't understand the whole LTIR situation, because it seems to me like we should have space for him under the cap. The other factor seems to be the 23 man roster limit. Who can be sent down to make cap space and roster space without hurting the team?

It seems that it has to be a forward. Most of our forwards either don't have two-way contracts and would be subject to passing through waivers, which is a gamble.

haha not the problem I was referring to, though it could be one.

the problem I am worried about is that I think this team might actually be pretty good. hopefully they don't let me down, even though I know they probably will.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha not the problem I was referring to, though it could be one.

the problem I am worried about is that I think this team might actually be pretty good. hopefully they don't let me down, even though I know they probably will.

You sound like any one of the local Skins fans...lol

I do think this is a playoff team though. Hakstol is starting to look like a genius here. Nobody else had the balls to split up Voracek and Giroux successfully. We just beat St. Louis twice in the middle of a stretch where they mauled six other teams, including Dallas and Boston. While the losses to Columbus hurt, we're beating or at least hanging with all of the good teams.

Mason may finally be out of his slump, we're scoring more goals, the teamwork is really there top to bottom and the defense is rounding into form. Statistically, we're not there yet, but this is more of the true team we have here.

Over the last month, we've really been getting a high number of points out of our games and we're already knocking on the door of a playoff spot.