• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Game 29 - Philadelphia Flyers at St. Louis Blues(12-10-15): 8:00pm EST

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
large.png vs. large.png

Game Time: 8:00pm EST
Channel: CSN-PH
Venue: Scottrade Center

First Goal Prediction Standings:
flyersfan4706 - 5
Cobiemonster - 2
awaz - 1
dspice07 - 1
lasgop8 - 1
Maverick426h - 1
FlyerFinFan - 0
mall3013 - 0
EVille3 - 0
chy1127 - 0
WOOTPOKER - 0
wbon22 - 0
banditshcky11 - 0
4thstreet - 0
shrike19 - 0

Links:
Philadelphia Flyers at St. Louis Blues - 12/10/2015
Rest and Recharge

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ghost

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that B. Schenn is due here. I'll take him.

I'd really like to see someone like Laughton, VandeVelde or especially Umberger tickle the twine though. These guys aren't getting the same minutes or opportunities, but are still way overdue for goals.

I'm assuming that Gudas will play and the goalies will split the back to back games. At St. Louis and at Dallas the following night is quite a challenge. Those are the top two teams in the central as we speak, including the number one team in the Nhl overall.

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flyers score a goal in St. Louis for the first time in over five years

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read makes it 2-1. Great effort

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flyers have a lead!

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
G gettin' his sexy on

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is basically the team we all know and love.

While we still appear to have issues at the beginning and end of periods, the resiliency is unbelievable right now. There's a lot of effort and teamwork out there on the ice from shift to shift. The second line is borderline dominant throughout entire games and obviously G is getting his right now no matter who he plays with. I think you also have to give credit to the other two lines for really putting the heat on at times and also looking more than capable of scoring or at least pinning the opposition in their own zone.

Neuvy looks like a confident stud right now and I would strongly consider giving him the next start again tonight as long as he's not tired (which I'm sure he isn't). The defense, while occasionally coughing the puck up, is very quick to recover and block shots or wrestle the puck back and either chip it out or skate it up the ice.

The Blues threw everything but the kitchen sink at us in the third period and those two weak penalties were basically called by the fans, so I give our boys a boatload of credit for only giving up a goal while locking it down and eventually scoring on the empty net.

You could go player by player for us all the way down the roster and dish out compliments in this one. Truly incredible team win.

Last edited:

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is basically the team we all know and love.

While we still appear to have issues at the beginning and end of periods, the resiliency is unbelievable right now. There's a lot of effort and teamwork out there on the ice from shift to shift. The second line is borderline dominant throughout entire games and obviously G is getting his right now no matter who he plays with. I think you also have to give credit to the other two lines for really putting the heat on at times and also looking more than capable of scoring or at least pinning the opposition in their own zone.

Neuvy looks like a confident stud right now and I would strongly consider giving him the next start again tonight as long as he's not tired (which I'm sure he isn't). The defense, while occasionally coughing the puck up, is very quick to recover and block shots or wrestle the puck back and either chip it out or skate it up the ice.

The Blues threw everything but the kitchen sink at us in the third period and those two weak penalties were basically called by the fans, so I give our boys a boatload of credit for only giving up a goal while locking it down and eventually scoring on the empty net.

You could go player by player for us all the way down the roster and dish out compliments in this one. Truly incredible team win.
If we score 4 goals in a game we would win 90% of our games