• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #13 - ACC Championship VT vs Clemson

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not just the offense guys. Buds D has had a terrible night as well, completely unprepared and not tackling well.

Agree, The ONLY somewhat bright spot at times has been Fuller (go figure). The Hokies are just completely overmatched in the secondary tonight. Bonner and Hill have both played well at times this year, but they are no match for these guys (especially Watkins and the TE). As much as I have bagged on Jayron this year, we missed him alot tonight. They just have our number this year, simple as that. Not making excuses, but the refs haven't helped us much either. A couple of drive stopping/game changing calls (roughing the punter--BS, offensive PI--BS, unsportsmanlike bullshit shoulda been DOG..).

Ragingcroc

mcklSJDFIOj
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is embarrassing is that Bud's D packed it in back in the 3rd... very poor effort tonight. Maybe the worst Iv'e seen from a Hokie D
Stanford was worse imo. Wide open receivers running free deep after we got two scores. Eerily similar to tonight.

Hokie Swagger

@hokieswagger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this game was lost from the first offensive snap we had. logan thomas fumbles, clemson scores a quick touchdown, and they were able to get their confidence back that they had lost for a few weeks. knew it would happen at that point because you can never give a team that has been down an early boost in a game because of carelessness.

hokiefour

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Actually the VT D usually does very well against the spread. It was clear tonight that Newsome's crew is still the weak link of this team and that Bud's crew was totally unprepared.

SteelerHokie90

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Actually the VT D usually does very well against the spread. It was clear tonight that Newsome's crew is still the weak link of this team and that Bud's crew was totally unprepared.

Unprepared? This was beyond unprepared.

hokiefour

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
At least we found a punter....... who will be gone after one more game.

hokiefour

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I think it is safe to throw all your money against the Hokies in any big game they have.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not sure what to say about that. I have bagged on the OL many times, especially in big games, but they have actually played very well at times this year. I think DeChristopher will be a big loss but we won't miss the others as much IMO.

On a side note concerning OL..I heard from a source today that Brent Benedict has looked great in practice/workouts and will likely be a starter next year. This person said he is a stud (despite his devastating knee injury)..