• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #11 NE Patriots @ Vikings Thursday 11/24/2022 8:20 PM FOX

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stats were taken from Sunday Sports 11/27/2022.

Program is aired on NBCSports Boston every week.

Stats were provided by Bert Breer of SI .

I snapped a screenshot and wrote them exactly as they were broadcast.

If you have an issue with Breer's stats, I suggest that you call or text him and tell him to do his homework.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stats were taken from Sunday Sports 11/27/2022.

Program is aired on NBCSports Boston every week.

Stats were provided by Bert Breer of SI .

I snapped a screenshot and wrote them exactly as they were broadcast.

If you have an issue with Breer's stats, I suggest that you call or text him and tell him to do his homework.
My problem is with you being a complete idiot. Just glancing at the stats you posted anyone could tell they were wrong. 89 yards and only 2 plays over 3 yards. Jesus.... so we ran 39 other plays in the 4th quarter than that got us 2 or less yards?? Shit the time of possession must have been awesome for us!

Do your homework. Or maybe just post irrelevant things like black panthers prancing through your backyard.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My problem is with you being a complete idiot. Just glancing at the stats you posted anyone could tell they were wrong. 89 yards and only 2 plays over 3 yards. Jesus.... so we ran 39 other plays in the 4th quarter than that got us 2 or less yards?? Shit the time of possession must have been awesome for us!

Do your homework. Or maybe just post irrelevant things like black panthers prancing through your backyard
Damn.

Cheer up Charlie it'll be okay