• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fringe players that you want to make the final 53...

Jtymer49er

Jtymer49er
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I would like Constanzo, Reuland, Phillip Adams, and Taylor Mays (he should help a lot on kick coverage).

EaseUrStorm

Chief Imagination Officer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm pulling for Kyle Williams over Ronald Johnson. I like both this year over last year's fan favorite Zeigler. Not sure we'll be able to keep more than one of those three.

This could be a big game for Dobbs to come out of nowhere and earn a spot at DE. He's an interesting guy to watch, and I'd like to see what he can do against the 2's tonight.

In the S royal rumble, I want Spillman take the final spot. He's a ST's terror and offers us more than Mays in that role.

On a random note, Barrows said Curtis Taylor has PS eligiblity, but Philip Adams doesn't. Is that correct, and if so does anyone know why? Philip Adams is still recovering and the PS is a great spot for him this year.

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm pulling for Kyle Williams over Ronald Johnson. I like both this year over last year's fan favorite Zeigler. Not sure we'll be able to keep more than one of those three.

This could be a big game for Dobbs to come out of nowhere and earn a spot at DE. He's an interesting guy to watch, and I'd like to see what he can do against the 2's tonight.

In the S royal rumble, I want Spillman take the final spot. He's a ST's terror and offers us more than Mays in that role.

On a random note, Barrows said Curtis Taylor has PS eligiblity, but Philip Adams doesn't. Is that correct, and if so does anyone know why? Philip Adams is still recovering and the PS is a great spot for him this year.

Philip Adams played in more games than the limit for PS eligibility before he got injured.

Jtymer49er

Jtymer49er
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

I also like Williams over Johnson and CJ over Mays. I know i said I want to keep mays but if it means we have to give up CJ the no thanks. CJ is already a special teams ace.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dobbs is someone i want to see make noise... maybe not this season but someone to keep an eye on for a solid rotational guy.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Dobbs is someone i want to see make noise... maybe not this season but someone to keep an eye on for a solid rotational guy.

agree, after two pre-season games, Dobbs has held his own.

EaseUrStorm

Chief Imagination Officer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I know this is unrealistic, but I'm pulling for K. Williams and Johnson to fill out the WR's. I like them both enough to keep them even though they're both slot guys. Johnson seems like a consistent receiver who'll give you everything he's got, and K. Williams is electric out there.

We'll see if Zeigler has anything left. If Zeigler makes it, I'd go with Williams and stash Johnson on the PS.

I also want Adams to somehow stick somehow!

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Add my name to those pulling for Adams. It's not looking good for him at this point, but I thought he showed some nice things for a late-round CB, and while he had some trouble catching the ball, I thought he showed very nice instincts once he had the ball in his hands on PR. Given what we have at CB, I'd like to keep him around.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dobbs, KW, Miller, Reuland, Wragge.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Add my name to those pulling for Adams. It's not looking good for him at this point, but I thought he showed some nice things for a late-round CB, and while he had some trouble catching the ball, I thought he showed very nice instincts once he had the ball in his hands on PR. Given what we have at CB, I'd like to keep him around.

I will always, always remember Adams' effing drop punt vs NO in a pivotal moment after the D shut down the saints with the next possesion possibly for the lead/win.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like em all, can't I keep 'em. pleeze, pleeze, pleeeeeeze!!!

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
ZEIG!!!!!!! & Dobbs are the first two that come to mind.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I will always, always remember Adams' effing drop punt vs NO in a pivotal moment after the D shut down the saints with the next possesion possibly for the lead/win.

Of course. But that one muff really overshadowed what was I thought an otherwise impressive performance. Bush dropped one in that game, too, and to my knowledge Adams had very little experience fielding punts. Give him some actual practice and I think he could excel.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course. But that one muff really overshadowed what was I thought an otherwise impressive performance. Bush dropped one in that game, too, and to my knowledge Adams had very little experience fielding punts. Give him some actual practice and I think he could excel.

Oh definitely not taking away from the team's performance at all... a stellar comeback attempt. Why didn't we use Ginn to field it or why didn't Adams just move away(it was against the sideline, may have been going out of bounds anyways)... just a play among others to cap a frustrating season that we endured.

Ginn is our primary or should be our primary returner no?

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dobbs, K. Williams(not sure he is fringe), Ian Williams, Tukuafu, Adams, Reuland, Kristick, kilgore.

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wragge. Wragge > Snyder. Also Rojo- although not at the expense of Williams. I want them to both make the team.