• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Which players are you ready to give up on?

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyle Pitts (his ADP still hasn't dropped low enough)

Derrick Henry (yes that Derrick Henry. With that offensive line being so bad and them playing from behind so that Spears actually has more snaps than him, the only chance he might have is to get traded)

Garrett Wilson (as long as Zach Wilson is the quarterback)

Brandin Cooks (just not getting enough targets)

Antonio Gibson (non-existent usage even as the passing down back)

Dalvin Cook (that offense has looked bad, but he just looks horrible. I think he's hit the running back wall.)

Any Raven other than Lamar, Andrews, and Zay Flowers

Any Chief other than Mahomes, Kelce, and Pacheco

Any Giant other than Daniel Jones, Barkley, and Waller

AJ Dillon (looked horrible even without Aaron Jones on the field the last two weeks)

Joshua Kelley (apparently he was a backup because he's not very good at football)

Khalil Herbert (about to be completely passed by Roschon Johnson)

Any Falcon other than Bijan as long as the horrible Desmond Ridder is playing quarterback

Jaxon Smith-Njigba has been non-existent and probably will be as long as Metcalf and Lockett are healthy

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyle Pitts (his ADP still hasn't dropped low enough)

Derrick Henry (yes that Derrick Henry. With that offensive line being so bad and them playing from behind so that Spears actually has more snaps than him, the only chance he might have is to get traded)

Garrett Wilson (as long as Zach Wilson is the quarterback)

Brandin Cooks (just not getting enough targets)

Antonio Gibson (non-existent usage even as the passing down back)

Dalvin Cook (that offense has looked bad, but he just looks horrible. I think he's hit the running back wall.)

Any Raven other than Lamar, Andrews, and Zay Flowers

Any Chief other than Mahomes, Kelce, and Pacheco

Any Giant other than Daniel Jones, Barkley, and Waller

AJ Dillon (looked horrible even without Aaron Jones on the field the last two weeks)

Joshua Kelley (apparently he was a backup because he's not very good at football)

Khalil Herbert (about to be completely passed by Roschon Johnson)

Any Falcon other than Bijan as long as the horrible Desmond Ridder is playing quarterback

Jaxon Smith-Njigba has been non-existent and probably will be as long as Metcalf and Lockett are healthy
Cut both my Giants WRs after Thursday last week. Picked up nothing that helped and it was better.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say has more to do with having to use double TE's sets due to both starting tackles being out and the double TE set have been working great both in the run game and in the past game the last couple of weeks, so until those tackles return JSN isn't going to get much action and even then he'll have to get up to speed in the offense as the slot receiver. I still got faith in him, just not short term, but maybe in the last half of the season.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Jerrick McKinnon makes this list. He did just enough last week to make me pause and miss out on someone (had my eye on Stroud).

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Jerrick McKinnon makes this list. He did just enough last week to make me pause and miss out on someone (had my eye on Stroud).

Just like last year and so many other RBs in general, think he's still needing a guy to get hurt in order to secure a consistent role. Don't think he was rostered in too many places outside of dynasty teams before his epic 2nd half run in '22

CEH is healthy, Pacheco isn't a rookie any more and has built up trust after the SB run last yr, he's older so they may want to keep him fresh for the stretch...just a few reasons to help you rationalize cycling that roster spot to try to find a piece of waiver gold vs holding McK in hopes he regains last season's TD rate

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just like last year and so many other RBs in general, think he's still needing a guy to get hurt in order to secure a consistent role. Don't think he was rostered in too many places outside of dynasty teams before his epic 2nd half run in '22

CEH is healthy, Pacheco isn't a rookie any more and has built up trust after the SB run last yr, he's older so they may want to keep him fresh for the stretch...just a few reasons to help you rationalize cycling that roster spot to try to find a piece of waiver gold vs holding McK in hopes he regains last season's TD rate
Dak and Kyler Murray are my QBs and FIelds and Brock Purdy are available on the wire. I feel like I have to jump on that.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak and Kyler Murray are my QBs and FIelds and Brock Purdy are available on the wire. I feel like I have to jump on that.

bye bye Dak, can understand if you want to hold on to Kyler, but I'd make the straight 2 for 2 swap if possible for this season

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gave up hope on Pickett.