• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Flyers Draft Central 2013

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going #TankForJones anymore, but I am very interested in Robert Hagg

4thstreet

You should pay me for being here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you saw Zadarov(London Knights)live,you would be amazed.
6'5" 235lbs great puck control skills,and plays with an edge.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I like the description. Big dude and he could probably pack on some more weight to fill that frame of his. Very Lindros like size. Any video 4th?

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have heard his name, he has also caught my interest

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the description. Big dude and he could probably pack on some more weight to fill that frame of his. Very Lindros like size. Any video 4th?[/QUOTE]

:rollseyes: I see you're still wanting someone else to do your dirty work. lol

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
honestly, i want a smaller, faster guy on defense.. the flyers, for the first time in a while, have plenty of size on the backend IMO

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
honestly, i want a smaller, faster guy on defense.. the flyers, for the first time in a while, have plenty of size on the backend IMO

We have a smaller faster guy on D and gust got destroyed in the playoffs plus a guy that big may have the big point shot we really need.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have a smaller faster guy on D and gust got destroyed in the playoffs plus a guy that big may have the big point shot we really need.

if he's got wheels, i'm fine w/ it. but the flyers are slow on defense. it will burn them. adding size is not what's needed. they need a shot, they need a puck mover, and they need some speed. you're more than likely going to be smaller if you're going to provide all those things. if you're big and can provide those things, you're shea weber or potentially seth jones. obviously i'd love to have them, but i dont think the flyers will draft that low unless they get really lucky.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if he's got wheels, i'm fine w/ it. but the flyers are slow on defense. it will burn them. adding size is not what's needed. they need a shot, they need a puck mover, and they need some speed. you're more than likely going to be smaller if you're going to provide all those things. if you're big and can provide those things, you're shea weber or potentially seth jones. obviously i'd love to have them, but i dont think the flyers will draft that low unless they get really lucky.

Nikita Zadorov | Nikita Zadorov Profile | Nikita Zadorov Scouting Report 2013

A player like this would make Coburn expendable and we would be able to save some money

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the description. Big dude and he could probably pack on some more weight to fill that frame of his. Very Lindros like size. Any video 4th?[/QUOTE]

:rollseyes: I see you're still wanting someone else to do your dirty work. lol

Lmao. I knew you would track this eventually. I haven't seen 4th since I posted his homework assignment.:lol:

4thstreet

You should pay me for being here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao. I knew you would track this eventually. I haven't seen 4th since I posted his homework assignment.:lol:

no luck on vid,yet,but believe me as I've seen him play a few times.He skates very well for a big guy,and has a hell of a cannon for a shot.

see las got vid.I don't remember passing it on to him?

Last edited by a moderator:

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

banditshcky11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be honest I'm all for tanking(for a shot at Jones) instead of barely treading water if it gets to that point. I also believe that if we talked to some players they would wave their NTC's to got a cup team giving us some assets to try to trade up in the draft to take 2 "A" quality D-men.

I don't see them being a legitimate cup threat this year tho and it's not just the injuries. It's the total lack of consistency in all aspects of the game night after night. I know this team has the talent to just pull it together and go wreck everyone, however if their bad just be really bad hell play Leighton every game and let Bryz go into space with the Cosmonauts.

I know they're not that bad and this will never happen. I just can't seem to really see a real bright spot here other then Bryz's play(for the most part). I'm starting to think the lock-out just killed this season for me before the puck ever dropped.

banditshcky11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just FFS Homer don't make a stupid ass trade sending away our young prospect(Cooter, 2xSchenn, Read, Laughton or Ghost) unless you're either getting the sniper G needs on his W or the 1a D-man we NEED.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stand pat Paul. Let's just ride this one out and see what the draft offers us.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just FFS Homer don't make a stupid ass trade sending away our young prospect(Cooter, 2xSchenn, Read, Laughton or Ghost) unless you're either getting the sniper G needs on his W or the 1a D-man we NEED.

this. and i'd add in the 1st and 2nd round picks too, just in case we do have a real high pick, that 2nd one will be really valuable too

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be honest I'm all for tanking(for a shot at Jones) instead of barely treading water if it gets to that point. I also believe that if we talked to some players they would wave their NTC's to got a cup team giving us some assets to try to trade up in the draft to take 2 "A" quality D-men.

I don't see them being a legitimate cup threat this year tho and it's not just the injuries. It's the total lack of consistency in all aspects of the game night after night. I know this team has the talent to just pull it together and go wreck everyone, however if their bad just be really bad hell play Leighton every game and let Bryz go into space with the Cosmonauts.

I know they're not that bad and this will never happen. I just can't seem to really see a real bright spot here other then Bryz's play(for the most part). I'm starting to think the lock-out just killed this season for me before the puck ever dropped.

i feel this too.. it definitely doesn't feel as important this year.. i was fully convinced there would be no season, so its just bonus hockey for me, not the 'real' stuff