• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

:::Flyers Cap Central 2012:::

banditshcky11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sestito and rinaldo can actually skate, so they actually bring some energy.

my grandmother is probably a better skater than jody shelley.

Rinaldo and Sestito is kept under control can be very potent weapons. Intimidation still helps win games and they can both play some, in fact I think Rinaldo is very skilled but losses out because he goes out of his way to make big hits rather then simple hockey plays. Sestito really impressed me with his skating, board play and ability to be the "immovable object" in front of other teams nets last year. I'm not expecting any of en to put up a ton of point but their contributions will be valuable none the less.

Plus who wants to let other teams take liberties with G?

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rinaldo and Sestito is kept under control can be very potent weapons. Intimidation still helps win games and they can both play some, in fact I think Rinaldo is very skilled but losses out because he goes out of his way to make big hits rather then simple hockey plays. Sestito really impressed me with his skating, board play and ability to be the "immovable object" in front of other teams nets last year. I'm not expecting any of en to put up a ton of point but their contributions will be valuable none the less.

Plus who wants to let other teams take liberties with G?

i'm think G will be fine.. he can stick up for himself pretty well, plus hartnell protects him like a dog protects his family.. as does simmonds if something were to happen while he was out there.. hell even coburn stepped in a decent amount last year

the key to have guys like rinaldo and sestito IMO is the ability to provide excitement while the exciting guys are on the bench.. they can really rev up the crowd, and the team, with a good solid, hard-hitting shift.. especially on the forecheck where they can wear down d-men

banditshcky11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm think G will be fine.. he can stick up for himself pretty well, plus hartnell protects him like a dog protects his family.. as does simmonds if something were to happen while he was out there.. hell even coburn stepped in a decent amount last year

the key to have guys like rinaldo and sestito IMO is the ability to provide excitement while the exciting guys are on the bench.. they can really rev up the crowd, and the team, with a good solid, hard-hitting shift.. especially on the forecheck where they can wear down d-men

If they can do that all season long then we should expect great success. I'm thinking of mailing the Chief some of those remote control dog zap collars so if either of em get out of control he can give them a love jolt to get em back in line.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they can do that all season long then we should expect great success. I'm thinking of mailing the Chief some of those remote control dog zap collars so if either of em get out of control he can give them a love jolt to get em back in line.

LOL

that'd be hilarious.

i think rinaldo gets a bad rap with that sometimes (sometimes he's retarded, absolutely) but a lot of the times he gets called on his reputation.. which kinda sucks.. but thats kinda why i like sestito better..

4thstreet

You should pay me for being here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess I am in the minority, but I wish we would have a Sestito/Rinaldo/Shelley-less team next year.

as per the anagram in his name-hell yes,get rid of him.

Rinaldo is decent if he can keep his emotions in check.Sestito is the big man they need in front of the net to grab the rebounds and screen.

Sestito is also a hell of a better enforcer IMO than Shelley,as he can actually fight.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if we have Rinaldo or Sestito fine, but only one of them. I would much rather give Akeson or Holmstrom a shot. Even more preferably, keep a Wellwood-Talbot-Fedotenko 4th line and sign a capable 3rd liner

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love it when rinaldo flies around the ice but all he has to do is skate by a ref and he's in the box. IMO they can't afford those BS penalties so sestito is the better option and does what Shelley used to be able to do just a younger version. I vote to keep him as a 4th line spare player this year. I don't want to get rid of rinaldo but not sure what to do with him either. Shelley has to go now!

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
flyers can match.. they didn't talk about pronger's LTIR alotment at all there.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We could match but is there going to be money left if we get weber?

ya that's what i'm saying, even if the flyers get weber at 7.81 (of their 7.85) they still have pronger's 4.9

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i didnt do a very good job updating this, this year, so i'm gunna let it slide off the page :)