• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Flacco needs a tissue

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've forgotten about the Gresham phantom TD, give me even more faith in my team to destroy the Ravens in week 17, thanks buddy, very nice of you.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, maybe I'm being a homer here, but after the initial reaction I don't remember Bengal fans being all that broken up about the call. I was pissed when it happened - Because I wanted a touchdown to tie the game. By the next day I was ready to blame Gresham for not simply catching the damn ball the first time. Anyway.... Doesn't matter much now. Hopefully we beat them in week 17.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, maybe I'm being a homer here, but after the initial reaction I don't remember Bengal fans being all that broken up about the call. I was pissed when it happened - Because I wanted a touchdown to tie the game. By the next day I was ready to blame Gresham for not simply catching the damn ball the first time. Anyway.... Doesn't matter much now. Hopefully we beat them in week 17.

you live in this universe, when people get their dreams confused with reality they are basically living from the troll universe.

If any of these damned trolls had to witness a 5-11 season with their teams they would have jumped off their bandwagons long ago. Not sure I can put any stock in what they think.