• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Flacco needs a tissue

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tebow building hospitals.
Bears receiver buying and selling crack.
Broncos miraculously beat Bears.

10% Karma
10% collective consciousness
10% God says ok fine, Tebow's mah bouy!
10% Crowd noise
10% Tebow
20% Prater's long kicks
20% Defense
10% McGahee and the Broncos OL

inaccurate, but I don't want to think about it much.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Andy Dalton is even more popular nationally than Joe Flacco, I think it has something to do with him NOT BEING A VERY GOOD QUARTERBACK, LOL!

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, it's that and the fact that he plays with one of the biggest prima donna's in the game. If Ray Lewis sneezes, the NFL network will carry it.

Weyburn273

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Why the hate on Joe? Oh i see....the bengals are missing the playoffs again...

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we're used to it though, unlike Joe Flacco not being used to other people getting attention.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ a Bungals fan suggesting someone else needs a tissue. Oh the irony. :pound:

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like I drew a response from the welcher. Shocking that his reply was devoid of wit.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, look at Tim Tebow,” Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco told WNST radio in Baltimore, via NFL.com. “I like Tim, but you have a tendency to want to — I don’t want to see Tim do bad — but look what happens after he wins a football game. If you watched SportsCenter today, it was Tim Tebow then something else, Tim Tebow then something else, and Tim Tebow then something else. When we beat the Steelers, were we on TV? No. I couldn’t even find a Baltimore Ravens highlight. I think that’s kinda the way it is around Baltimore. We don’t always get our respect but you gotta deal with it and go out there every week and just win football games.”

Couldn't find a Ravens highlight? ESPN has been kissing their ass ever since Ray Lewis' charges were dropped.....what a crybaby.....

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well obviously, he should just shutup and play, but he's kinda right.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ a Bungals fan suggesting someone else needs a tissue. Oh the irony. :pound:

What are you talking about? What exactly are we crying about? We accepted long ago that we have the worst owner in sports and a miserable head coach. It's all downhill from there.

Ravens fans on the other hand are a sincerely insecure bunch. I know your team left and you're stuck with a new team that wears purple, but you should try to enjoy the success of your franchise.

Last edited by a moderator:

cravnravn

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Joe showing his balls...

Good for Joe..

Fuck Tebow, he sucks..Wait til he has to face the Big Boys..

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe showing his balls...

Good for Joe..

Fuck Tebow, he sucks..Wait til he has to face the Big Boys..

They beat the Jets, a playoff team. They Beat Chicago, a playoff team.

you could say "wait till they face the big boys" to any team in the league except Green Bay.

Tebow isn't getting imbalanced time, just increased popularity, so, he isn't really crying about espn, he is crying about the NFL fans.
Tebow didn't bring up this shit, Flacco did, and he's a ridiculous retard and a drama queen for doing so. If he wants to be on a highlight real, then he needs to do something besides throw interceptions and hope his team bails him out.

:drama:

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
C'mon Dan. They beat Chicago with Caleb Hanie and Marion Barber. They are NOT a playoff team.

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
What are you talking about? What exactly are we crying about? We accepted long ago that we have the worst owner in sports and a miserable head coach. It's all downhill from there.

Ravens fans on the other hand are a sincerely insecure bunch. I know your team left and you're stuck with a new team that wears purple, but you should try to enjoy the success of your franchise.

don't forget about the male cheerleaders. Also, if I was a Ravens fan I'd dissassociate with the guy that welched on a bet. Nothing lamer than a man that doesnt honor his bets.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shall I bump the Ravens/Bungals game thread to see all the crying over the non-Gresham TD ruling? :lol:

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shall I bump the Ravens/Bungals game thread to see all the crying over the non-Gresham TD ruling? :lol:

It was a bullshit call in a very close game. You don't see Bengal fans over on a raven board still discussing it. Besides, let's not go there about the refs -- raven fans have long cried about the refs as the reason for losses to new England and losses to Pitt.