• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fire Lombardi Petition

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting to the point where I don't care, use my name if you want.......You can use it to fire Lombardi or give Mayhew a raise......Im numb to this franchise.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least you have the Seahawks. They'll beat the Lions.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least you have the Seahawks. They'll beat the Lions.

They are 0-2 as well......But your probably right, we will see in a few weeks which one is worse.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are 0-2 as well......But your probably right, we will see in a few weeks which one is worse.
Question I heard today:

Who would you rather be, the 2-0 Cowboys or the 0-2 Sqwuaks?

There isn't a right answer, but I know what I'd choose.

Now, there is a right answer to 0-2 Lions or 0-2 Sqwuaks.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question I heard today:

Who would you rather be, the 2-0 Cowboys or the 0-2 Sqwuaks?

There isn't a right answer, but I know what I'd choose.

Now, there is a right answer to 0-2 Lions or 0-2 Sqwuaks.

I was talking to buddy at work today (Cowboy fan) and even I had to say I'd rather be 0-2 Seahawks then a 2-0 Cowboys team.

Romo out 8 weeks Dez 11 or 12 weeks something like that......I gamble on the Seahawks with that one.....

Not so much the Lions......They just don't look right, they have a look on both sides of the ball that there not sure what there doing.....I don't think it's talent a issue, More of coaching issue.....

Even Jim Harbaugh has two wins already, agree against lesser talent but there's something to be said about coaching. Like to see that team in a few years with talent.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was talking to buddy at work today (Cowboy fan) and even I had to say I'd rather be 0-2 Seahawks then a 2-0 Cowboys team.

Romo out 8 weeks Dez 11 or 12 weeks something like that......I gamble on the Seahawks with that one.....

Not so much the Lions......They just don't look right, they have a look on both sides of the ball that there not sure what there doing.....I don't think it's talent a issue, More of coaching issue.....

Even Jim Harbaugh has two wins already, agree against lesser talent but there's something to be said about coaching. Like to see that team in a few years with talent.
0-2 SeaHawks for me too. It's a shame, Romo is a lot of fun to watch play football. And I'm prolly a big time minority here, but So is Dez. And they had the right guy to get the ball where it needed to go, coaching them.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch the Redskins win that division now. I'd love that.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch the Redskins win that division now. I'd love that.

That would be funny......But very possible the way things are going in the NFC East.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sleeping on the Giants either.

That division is up for grabs.

I picked the Giants to grab a WC behind Dallas, but they can't seem to get out of their own way. Without RG3 fucking everything up, the Redskins are a great run first team that plays great D. Simple but effective football. That's what made the Dolphins W over them so courageous. Did you see what happened to the Rams last week?

Quackerjacked

Falcon
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm on the bandwagon, but after rewatching the game, it wasn't called as bad as I initially thought. Still bad, but not as bad as the week before. He at least had some sort of crossing routes and some point in the game.

On that note, I was reading some POD forums, as much as we fight and think the others are being asinine sometimes, thank you for not being way smarter than those guys. They were all complaining about Lombardi too, but the dumbasses are wondering why we aren't throwing the ball down the field. They don't realize that's what he tries to do every play but we don't have the line for it.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not on this bandwagon quite yet because I need to see more. The reason is that we will never see the way things are supposed to work without solid execution from the players. The plays that are being called are not the reason the ball is not moving at this point.

Reiff has allowed 1 sack, 8 hurries and a bunch of hits while Lucas has allowed similar numbers all in one game. That's way too much and both are ranked towards the bottom of the league so far.

Bell is no good in his role they have for him and they need to stop forcing the ball to him in critical moments. Give him some carries but dont force it.

I personally like some of the plays and formations we saw Sunday. A few plays they went to Riddick were well drawn up. And I think there is more that we havent seen.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reason is that we will never see the way things are supposed to work without solid execution from the players.

Or until we have a GM who drafts good players.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm on the bandwagon, but after rewatching the game, it wasn't called as bad as I initially thought. Still bad, but not as bad as the week before. He at least had some sort of crossing routes and some point in the game.

On that note, I was reading some POD forums, as much as we fight and think the others are being asinine sometimes, thank you for not being way smarter than those guys. They were all complaining about Lombardi too, but the dumbasses are wondering why we aren't throwing the ball down the field. They don't realize that's what he tries to do every play but we don't have the line for it.
Whats a POD forum FS?

Imo, and I'm sure this is still the beginning of me being annoying with Linehan talk, but quick slants seems like an easy remedy for what ails them. If Stafford can play Sunday anyway. If he can't, well, God help us all.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stafford may be too beat up already to help us the rest of the way. Cross our fingers but he looked like an old man already last week.

I don't agree that the players are bad on the O-line. I think the blocking scheme is just too complicated and guys are messing it up. Also the tackles are not playing well. Lucas is a LT and still is not doing that well on the Right. Conversely Reiff looks like more of a RT and is not doing that well on the Left. We should be able to run the ball though. We have 2 good young backs that do the job without getting worn down and Bell as a backup.

Also, I have seen enough of Lance Moore. He is slow and does not get open. Bring in Jones and also let Riddick play there as well. Moore should only be in on 3rd and less than 5 so he can catch a 5 yard bullet and fall down. Way too many explosive players on this team to be using old and slow guys like Moore and Bell on a regular basis.

I doubt Lombardi changes anything though. He just does not get it. This will most likely be a wasted season. Need to get him out of here.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need to go back 3 or four years ago and see what worked so well with that offense.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stafford may be too beat up already to help us the rest of the way. Cross our fingers but he looked like an old man already last week.

I don't agree that the players are bad on the O-line. I think the blocking scheme is just too complicated and guys are messing it up. Also the tackles are not playing well. Lucas is a LT and still is not doing that well on the Right. Conversely Reiff looks like more of a RT and is not doing that well on the Left. We should be able to run the ball though. We have 2 good young backs that do the job without getting worn down and Bell as a backup.

Also, I have seen enough of Lance Moore. He is slow and does not get open. Bring in Jones and also let Riddick play there as well. Moore should only be in on 3rd and less than 5 so he can catch a 5 yard bullet and fall down. Way too many explosive players on this team to be using old and slow guys like Moore and Bell on a regular basis.

I doubt Lombardi changes anything though. He just does not get it. This will most likely be a wasted season. Need to get him out of here.

The O-line is simply getting their asses kicked. Scheme is one thing but they cant even hold blocks for more than 2 seconds most times. The struggles from our tackles isnt scheme, its bad play. Lucas whiffed so bad on a run to his side, it wasnt even funny.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet Denver is going to leave their CBs on a island and come after Stafford early. Im actually a little worried about the guy because I doubt he can take a whole lot more. We will be seeing Dan O soon probably.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet Denver is going to leave their CBs on a island and come after Stafford early. Im actually a little worried about the guy because I doubt he can take a whole lot more. We will be seeing Dan O soon probably.

DeMarcus Ware and Von Miller are going to obliterate poor Stafford. If he plays.