• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Finals Game 3 Ref Stats

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
th

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do me a favor.

If the Heat somehow come back and win this series and the OP here suddenly shows back up talking shit....

banish his ass to Fouled Out for good!

He can't stick around when it's 3-1 Spurs, he doesn't get the right to talk shit if the Spurs lose.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do me a favor.

If the Heat somehow come back and win this series and the OP here suddenly shows back up talking shit....

He can't stick around when it's 3-1 Spurs, he doesn't get the right to talk shit if the Spurs lose.

Fortunately the Spurs are going to beat the living shit out of the Miami Heat who doesn't stand a snow ball's chance in hell. Refs have been protecting Lebron for the last four years already, but even the NBA is beginning to realize that they can't continue protecting Lebron forever. The problem with dumbass is that now he's upset because the NBA isn't fixing it for the Heat because the only way the NBA is fixed is because the last two finals was fixed for his shitty team

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do me a favor.

now that you mention it, it IS rather funny how mr. Slayer has all-of-a-sudden pulled a disappearing act. hmm, strange, that...

the guy had SOOO much to say before. and what of the so-called balance he was "dutifully" bringing to these boards that he felt was so important...?:lol:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do me a favor.

Seems a reasonable enough request.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just checking in and LOLing at you guys.

Banned for posting facts, I didn't even post them in the actual NBA forum because I know how much you guys hate facts.

I did not really ban myself, I just don't give a shit about the NBA. Hopefully I will get to watch some WNBA and I might be bumping that thread.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to add that this thread is not solely about game 3 of the finals (in my mind it is more like a last straw). Game 3 is just the easiest to provide statistical evidence for and ignoring it simply means you are being blind.

Games 1 and 5 of the IND series were blatant fixes. Those I did not mind as much because they had little outcome on the series. Refs spotted IND 2 games and MIA beat them in 6.

That is 3 games (ignoring game 1 of finals) that were fixed in a 9 game span in the playoffs.

All well and good but this is a smoke screen by the OP to avoid having to give the Spurs any credit for what they are doing to Miami these Finals.

If you have been following along, the OP has absolutely refused to give the Spurs any credit this entire post season and has done nothing but make excuses every single round the Spurs have advanced.

And this thread is just more of the same.

I never said they were a bad team. There were 3 teams better than them last year if healthy or on even playing field. LAC, OKC and MIA. If IND stays mentally in the game they would have taken SA to 7.

That makes SA pretty good imo.

Last edited by a moderator:

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the NBA was still fixing games they would have given Kobe his 2nd three-peat and made him the second cash-cow Jordan. The Spurs were just better than the Heat, other Heat fans have acknowledged this and you should follow suit.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the NBA was still fixing games they would have given Kobe his 2nd three-peat and made him the second cash-cow Jordan. The Spurs were just better than the Heat, other Heat fans have acknowledged this and you should follow suit.

I am not going to debate Spurs vs Heat better team, that was off topic.

Bottom line, NBA playoff games were fixed by somebody.

In my opinion all things point back to the league.

I will no longer watch the NBA.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As long as it means you keep your conspiracy theory bullshit off of the main boards. Great!!

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If there was ever a time when this smiley was appropriate, it would be now.

:sadbron:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just checking in and LOLing at you guys.

Banned for posting facts, I didn't even post them in the actual NBA forum because I know how much you guys hate facts.

I did not really ban myself, I just don't give a shit about the NBA. Hopefully I will get to watch some WNBA and I might be bumping that thread.

:bawling::bawling::bawling:

Translation-"LeBron didn't win the title"...

and i thought Turnip was a crybaby...:L

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Obviously Miami Fans are butt hurt because they now realize that David Stern fixed the finals for Miami the last two years in 2012 and 2013. Adam Silver, however did not fix the finals for their fake hero Lebron James:lol:

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Games 1 and 5 of the IND series were blatant fixes. Those I did not mind as much because they had little outcome on the series. Refs spotted IND 2 games and MIA beat them in 6.

:scratch: So you only hate "fixes" when the Heat aren't the better team, gotcha.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Of course you aren't going to debate who the best team was -That's because you're a coward

Bottom line - if the NBA playoff games were fixed by somebody - look at David Stern who fixed it for the Heat for the last 4 years, but didn't stick around to see it through. Adam Silver bailed on the fix:lol:

Nobody is going to watch the NBA - the season is over - until November:laugh3: