• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Favorite Super Bowl food or snack....

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miller lite, bud lite, 400 wings, and nachos.

Just keeping it normal. I've ordered a fat tire, and other "cool kid" kegs, had em flown in, but people would rather drink liquor.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I flew in some ribs from Memphis this year.

My housekeeper is making her famous Chili Verde and homemade tortillas for all of us.

Keg of Rahrs, and about 200 wings I'm gonna smoke on the Traeger.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miller lite, bud lite, 400 wings, and nachos.

Just keeping it normal. I've ordered a fat tire, and other "cool kid" kegs, had em flown in, but people would rather drink liquor.
Fat tire is for people who want to drink craft beer, but don't actually like craft beer. You're ok sticking with the light stuff.

What's your nachos recipe? I'm either doing that or quinoa and kale salad that @beardown07 suggested.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah cherry and apple are my go too, family likes the sweet smoke

Yeah those are my goto, the most neutral...I like hickory for the meatballs. Slightly stronger...they don't take that long (I go indirect heat on the Primo for about an hour maybe hour and a half @ 250ish) so more intense flavor on the shortish cook.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I flew in some ribs from Memphis this year.

My housekeeper is making her famous Chili Verde and homemade tortillas for all of us.

Keg of Rahrs, and about 200 wings I'm gonna smoke on the Traeger.

Sounds like a feast...the Traeger is a serious smoker! I might throw on some wings myself.

Originally from there, where did you order?

Corky's is a staple, but Rendevous is probably as good. Per norm, some of the hole in the wall spots like Nationwide is where you'll find the locals.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like a feast...the Traeger is a serious smoker! I might throw on some wings myself.

Originally from there, where did you order?

Corky's is a staple, but Rendevous is probably as good. Per norm, some of the hole in the wall spots like Nationwide is where you'll find the locals.

Buddy of mine that I went hunting with (in Texas) last year lives in Memphis. He took the wild boar ribs home, prep's them, then drops em off with a golfin' buddy of his that has access to a German place smoker that does em up Memphis style. Mmmmmm, can't wait.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I don't get the whole baked beans thing. I love good pot o beans, but baked beans be nasty.
I'm honestly not a fan of any beans other than green beans. Might be a texture thing. Might be the first time I can ever remember vomiting in my life, it was when I had eaten a bunch of baked beans and thought that's what vomit looked like. Not sure.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, there is also a Nopales salad that everyone demamded I make.

Now i'm thinking about baked beans with all this baked beans talk. brown sugar, mustard, red chili from Pueblo, onion, bacon, poblano pepper. Fuck..back to the store.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah those are my goto, the most neutral...I like hickory for the meatballs. Slightly stronger...they don't take that long (I go indirect heat on the Primo for about an hour maybe hour and a half @ 250ish) so more intense flavor on the shortish cook.

I use mostly apple and cherry on my offset when I do anything pork related. ( plus you can get for damn near free here in the PNW)

I like hickory and use it on my beef and chickens...

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm honestly not a fan of any beans other than green beans. Might be a texture thing. Might be the first time I can ever remember vomiting in my life, it was when I had eaten a bunch of baked beans and thought that's what vomit looked like. Not sure.

Me too.... Never like them. I love green beans but that is a far as I go

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I use mostly apple and cherry on my offset when I do anything pork related. ( plus you can get for damn near free here in the PNW)

I like hickory and use it on my beef and chickens...

I've learned the hard way, mesquite is too powerful for fish and I back off it with chicken now

Offset...With those babies...lotta airflow..you can get good smoke flavor with even the mildest of wood.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bulgogi pork belly sliders with Asian slaw and sriracha mayo on Hawaiian sweet rolls.....

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fat tire is for people who want to drink craft beer, but don't actually like craft beer. You're ok sticking with the light stuff.

What's your nachos recipe? I'm either doing that or quinoa and kale salad that @beardown07 suggested.

Yeah, Fat Tire is like a macro beer trying to pretend to be a craft beer. You are better off drinking Bud.

And for the record, I like quinoa and kale salads, keeps me regular. But...not on SB Sunday.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I have quit drinking for health reasons for the time being, have not had a drink this calendar year. But...this is the shit right here. Yellow Rose. This is an incredibly tasty beer. It knocks me on my ass because I chug it, it tastes so good, and it packs a serious punch.

dq6deqt6oerz.jpg

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wasn't either for a long time...growing up I only eat green beans and my mom really didn't make any other beans. My sister in law is of carribean spanish heritage...beans and rice is a staple dish...I liked them the first time I had them....red and black beans. Following her method of making them, I can work with them.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cuban style black beans and rice with a steak or a nice piece of roasted pork with garlic sauce is awesome.