• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Favorite IPA/Imperial IPA

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Southern Tier is awesome. Some of their really hoppy stuff is a little medicinal, but overall they are good. Iniquity?? Oh lawwdddd...that stuff is smooth.

Another Black IPA that I like is the one Stone puts out. It has a name that is about five words long and I can't remember it now; had it in part of a mixed 12 pack and had to fight for it with my in-laws. That was in PA a couple months ago, been looking for it in NYC but no luck yet.

Hopslam was my favorite for a while back in the spring.

Subliminally Self Righteous. Great beer. Probably my favorite that I've tried in the past few years.

Also, I've been on this Lagunitas kick for a few months now. Everything I've had from there has been great.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Subliminally Self Righteous. Great beer. Probably my favorite that I've tried in the past few years.

Also, I've been on this Lagunitas kick for a few months now. Everything I've had from there has been great.

Indeed. I can't wait for Brown Shugga to hit the shelves.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you 2 haven't had Lagunitas Sucks, get it now. Get fresh bottles. Not sure if Lagunitas is bottle dating, but they should be. Otherwise hit up a store that rotates their product quickly, not a typical grocery store.

Lagunitas Sucks is an incredibly good DIPA and they should all be drank fresh. Hops fade within a few weeks.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you 2 haven't had Lagunitas Sucks, get it now. Get fresh bottles. Not sure if Lagunitas is bottle dating, but they should be. Otherwise hit up a store that rotates their product quickly, not a typical grocery store.

Lagunitas Sucks is an incredibly good DIPA and they should all be drank fresh. Hops fade within a few weeks.

Lagunitas Sucks rules. Wish it still came in 6 packs though. Quarts are fine though.

I might just buy Brown Shugga by the case.

OregonRob

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I've had a number of beers from Lagunitas but have never even heard of Lagunitas Sucks. I'll definitely give her a try.