• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont know about his immaturity or intel-laziness.... but i dont feel he received good coaching to make the transition to the pros. Probably why Getsy and his OC staff were let go.

This also goes back to what @Chef99 mentioned the other day these guys need to play football to learn. Camp and preseason should be a learning experience, not a sideline observer.

Just my take but i feel that Fields' problem is he is still trusting in his talents and skills and not in the other 10 guys on the field with him. Rookies that trust their O-line to make the blocks and for their receivers to run their routes adjust to the timing of the NFL game better. Fields hasnt adjusted yet.
I feel the same way about Lamar, by the way. He's just better at it.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well since we're discussing it, let's go deeper..

Kenny Pickett, 2 years, 25 games
7 game winning drives
Sacks per game 2
Ints per game 0.5
Fumbles per game 0.25
Pass tds per game 0.5
Points scored in games started- 389 = 15.38 per game (24 starts)
Games missed due to injury- 1

Justin Fields, 3 years, 40 games
3 game winning drives
Sacks per game 3.4
Ints per game 0.75
Fumbles per game 0.95
Pass tds per game 1
Points scored in games started- 755 = 19.87 per game (38 starts)
Games missed due to injury- 10

Granted, not exact science by any means, but results in the feild are what they are..
Fields led teams score 4.5 points per game more than Pickett's teams do. They also get sacked more, throw more int's, fumble more often, and miss more time due to injury.

Give me Pickett, 4.5 points per game ain't worth all the rest of it.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it won’t happen bc franchise star Qb’s do not get traded in their mid 20’s unless they have criminal allegations (don’t go there lol). I’m not sure why they would get the #5 pick back though. Herbert for the #1 pick seems pretty fair to me. Herbert is better than any rookie QB and worth more than the #1 pick by himself. If you trade down only 4 spots AND get Herbert that would be brutal for LA.

Harbaugh probably would have some a lot of input in that pick. He might vouch for MHJ at 1 and then JJ at 5. Bears could still get their edge at 9.

It won’t happen but when a coach like Harbaugh takes over with high authority you really never know. He wants it to be “his rebuild” bc in reality this is more about his legacy. He got his fluke national championship while cheating and now he wants to be in the history books to get his SB too AND do it his way so he can have all the credit—something that has kind of been taken away from him at Michigan with the cheating scandal.
Wow.

I can almost smell your perfume.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I"d say the 'cheating' at Michigan is way overblown. Their isn't a team in big time college sports..or pro for that matter, that doesn't attempt to do the same. Why do you think every play caller covers their mouth or otherwise employs 5 different methods of relaying signs in that seem to make zero sense? The difference is that they actually succeeded, and got caught doing so.
No I don’t believe every big program hires an outside source to deliberately cheat. To sit in the stands and give hand signals. Every team does something to an extent but not this deliberate and not that stupid

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I don’t believe every big program hires an outside source to deliberately cheat. To sit in the stands and give hand signals. Every team does something to an extent but not this deliberate and not that stupid
Given the dollars at stake.. there's nothing these coaches or AD's could do or would do that would surprise me

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow.

I can almost smell your perfume.
Aren’t you a Michigan St fan?

get out GIF

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Given the dollars at stake.. there's nothing these coaches or AD's could do or would do that would surprise me
Like I said, most programs aren’t that stupid to make it that deliberate. If you get caught cheating, you deserve to rot in eternal punishment. I mean I can disagree with your overall point, every team “cheats” and wants that competitive advantage.

Just ask Tommy Boy

Touch Down Lets Go GIF by Adventure Capitalist

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Panthers brining in Mike Williams for a visit. Seems like a Panthers kind of move

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Panthers brining in Mike Williams for a visit. Seems like a Panthers kind of move
They scored Dionte, if they get Mike Williams, with Theilen in the mix, Chubba and Sanders.. no excuses for Bryce Young other than the line, and they just spent 150 mill upgrading both guards.
I mean.. at least they're trying

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They scored Dionte, if they get Mike Williams, with Theilen in the mix, Chubba and Sanders.. no excuses for Bryce Young other than the line, and they just spent 150 mill upgrading both guards.
I mean.. at least they're trying
I think they will definitely be improved, but when you set the bar so low to start with that really isn't hard.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vikings with two #1s trading up to get to the 4th or 5th spot?

A no brainer.

I thought @TREFF already posted this scenario. Whatever, I agree.