• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hummm, not going to get into this discussion here - but the actual definition of racism is based upon a race (of any color) favoring their own and condemning others? Actually its universal, not just one way. ..... I can see why it sucked writing it. ...
Many peeps use their own, very incorrect, definition these days...just throwing that out there...crazy times

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Final 1st round Mock personally i think this is the best draft class since 2011

Browns - QB Baker Mayfield
Best QB in the draft Browns GM comes to his senses he may be short but he's amazing under pressure, very accurate from the pocket and on the run. Knocks are height, didn't play against the best defenses, and tried running from the cops when he got pulled over.
NFL Comp Drew Brees
Giants - RB Saquon Barkley
They should take a QB here, but Barkley is a generational talent Patient runner with some of the most unbelievable jump cuts i've ever seen and he can stop on a dime, then get back to top speed in only a few steps. He's also one of the top rated pass protectors of the last few seasons.
NFL Comp bigger stronger faster Brian Westbrook
Jets - QB Josh Rosen
Mayfield is their guy, but they new full well when they traded into this pick he might be gone Rosen is plan B. He has a HOF worthy throw, but has a list of issues(not great under pressure, Cutler like personality, and concussion issues)
NFL Comp Warren Moons arm with Jay Cutlers head
Bills *TRADE* - QB Sam Darnold
Early favorite to go number 1 slips a little, but i still think he's worth trading up for. Strong arm that can make all the throws, good leader, decision making needs work, and no off the field issues.
NFL Comp Blake Bortles
Broncos - CB Denzel Ward - roomer has it that Elway has a crush on this guy and there are a few teams trying to trade up to get him.
NFL Comp Dre Bly
Colts - DE Bradley Chubb
Relentless, Great against the pass and the run, always goes for the strip pretty much the prototype 43 DE
NFL Comp Julius Peppers
Buccaneers - FS Derwin James
Athletically gifted DB that can play CB or FS with work he could be something special
NFL Comp Quentin Jammer
Bears - OG Quenton Nelson
Mauler guard with HOF potential probably the best talent in a loaded draft class
NFL comp Steve Hutchinson
49ers - LB Tremaine Edmunds
Phenomenal athletic talent with bad instincts and a knack for making dumb penalties
NFL Comp Aaron Curry
Cardinals *TRADE* - QB Josh Allen
Looks the part, cannon for an arm, good leadership traits, but is terrible under pressure and forces way to many throws, also he takes off running to quickly. If he doesn't get to sit and learn i think he'll bust hard
NFL Comp Jeff George
Dolphins - LB Roquan Smith
Browns *TRADE* - DB Minkah Fitzpatrick
Redskins - DT Vita Vea
Packers - CB Jaire Alexander
Raiders *TRADE* - DT Da'Ron Payne
Patriots *TRADE* - QB Lamar Jackson
Chargers - OT Mike Mcglinchey
Seahawks - OG Will Hernandez
Cowboys - LB Harold Landry
Lions - DT Taven Bryan
Bengals - OL Isaiah Wynn
Browns *TRADE* - OT Connor Williams
Ravens *TRADE* - WR Calvin Ridley
Panthers - CB Josh Jackson
Titans - LB Leighton Van Esch
Falcons - DT Harrison Phillips
Saints - QB Mason Rudolph
Steelers - LB Rashaan Evans
Jaguars - OT Kolton Miller
Vikings - OL Billy Price
Patriots - LB Sam Hubbard
Eagles - RB Derrius Guice

Last edited:

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you mean all around, I agree totally. Tons of defensive talent, both immediate impact/studs, and situational role type guys, in all three stages, DL, LB, and DB. Lots of QB's that given a year or two could easily develop into franchise guys. Some real strong oline talent too. The RB's overall are deep, but very top heavy as far as true lead back types (I.e. the only ones that really mean anything to us) go. About the only really lacking spot are the WR's.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah i think this classes first round will be littered with probowlers with a few HOFfers in the mix.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe after the draft we can compare Stomp and TKO's picks?

----------------------------------

I know I have this rep for hating rookies.
And if you guys say this is a talented class, I have no reason to question it.
How often do we see guys come in with a lack of commitment?
Or with some sense of "entitlement" because they did will in the NCAA?
Just seems to me each year, more and more fall into this group.
That's my pre-draft rant.

----------------------------------

Also...
we were talking (I forgot which thread) about situations where a player might find himself?
Made me think of 2016... Jeremy Langford was supposed to be the lead back.
Bears drafted Jordan Howard in the 5th round.
Three games into 2016, Howard supplanted Langford.
Talk about coming out of nowhere...
Guess who drafted Howard in D2?
tlance, of course.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well hell, here's mine-

1. NyJets (trade)- Baker Mayfield QB, the Browns last minute bluff pays off..big
  2. Broncos (trade) - Sam Darnold QB, once he wasn't the #1, the Broncos pounce.
  3. Browns (trade) - S. Barkley RB - or B. Chubb
  4. Browns - B. Chubb DL, or Barkley
  5. Giants - J. Allen QB , the played chicken with the Browns, assuming they would surely get Barkley or Chubb by moving down.. and lost. Still get the QB they'll need soon.
  6. Colts - D. Ward DB, best DB in a draft chock full of studs
  7. Bucs - M. Fitzpatrick DB, for the next 4-5 DB's, teams can't seem to go wrong
  8. Bears - D. James DB .3 straight DB's, all great picks
  9. 49'ers - Q. Nelson OL , Shanny needs some beef up front to protect all that cash in the backfield, best Guard in the draft since Larry Allen
  10. Raiders - R. Smith LB , best LB available, Chucky might not be making great decisions offensively personel wise, but if anyone knows the value of a stud LB..he does (Romanowski and D. Brooks, hello?)
  11. Dolphins - Josh Rosen QB , the slide stops and Granny's click starts
  12. Bills - T. Edmonds LB , once Josh Rosen started to fall, the Bills stood pat..he almost made it. Stud LB is a great consolation prize, plus they didn't trade the farm away.
  13. 'Skins - Vita Vea DL, massive mountain DT, could transform a D almost single handedly
  14. Packers - M. Davenport DL , The pack's pass rush needs a recharge, this will help, a lot.
  15. Cardinals - Lamar Jackson QB , Cards resist the temptation to move up, and get the mist intriguing QB prospect
  16. Ravens - D. Payne DL, another big DT, the Ravens D is still what makes the team go.
  17. LAChargers - M. McGlinchy OL , an anchor for the left side for the next decade
  18. Seahawks - W. Hernandez OL , mean, nasty guard, should help return Seattle's run game to respectability
  19. Cowboys - D.J. Moore WR , the drafts first big reach, a big mistake made solely to play to the home crowd.. Boooo. Too early to go for a Dez replacement with this class.
  20. Lions - I. Wynne OL, Lions run game has been awful. Some mashers up front will help
  21. Bengals - R. Evans LB , lesson learned, not every first round WR is AJ Green. Go defense.
  22. Patriots (trade) - Mason Rudolph QB , an excellent fit to groom behind Brady. They couldn't afford to let the Bills select here.
  23. Bills (trade) - B. Price OL , build that Online, fins the QB next round
  24. Panthers - C. Sutton WR , gotta have someone exciting to throw to besides McAffrey
  25. Titans - T. Bryan DL , lil' pass rush assistance on the way
  26. Falcons - L. Van Esch LB , a little defense might help Matty Ice more than another pass catchers
  27. Saints - K. Miller OL , The Saints have crushed the skill position players two straight drafts, time to fill in the line
  28. Steelers - J. Alexander DB , the Steel Curtain needs some secondary reinforcements
  29. Jags - C. Ridley WR , Jags receiver room has bodies, but no #1. Ridley is one of the very few who project to be a true #1
  30. Vikes - R. Harrison DB , can't have too many good DB's in today's game
  31. Patriots - J. Jackson DB , again, DB's are gold
  32. Eagles - H. Landry OLB/DE , what does a team with no needs need? A hybrid defensive playmaker
BTW, later on..
Luke Faulk to the Browns
Kyle Luletta to the Bills
N. Chubb to the Broncos
Guice to the Seahawks
Michel to the Colts
R. Jones to the Giants
Penny to the Lions
Kirk to the Ravens
St. Brown to the Steelers
Gallup to the Bengals
Gesiki to the Saints

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, later on..
Luke Faulk to the Browns
Kyle Luletta to the Bills
N. Chubb to the Broncos
Guice to the Seahawks
Michel to the Colts
R. Jones to the Giants
Penny to the Lions
Kirk to the Ravens
St. Brown to the Steelers
Gallup to the Bengals
Gesiki to the Saints
Yes @HaroldSeattle , that one is all for you, hopefully throws some conflict into your choices at 1.2

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Three for three for me!

Keep it going Brownies!

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, #1 and #4, and they get NEITHER of the best two football players in the draft... Kiss my ass Browns..both cheeks

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FML..Von Miller and Bradley Chubb...great..thanks a lot Dorsey, you unbelievably huge dickhead

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, #1 and #4, and they get NEITHER of the best two football players in the draft... Kiss my ass Browns..both cheeks

They could have gotten Baker at 4 and took Barkley at 1.

God I would hate to be a Browns fan