• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From Rotoworld:
Offensive tweets sent by Wyoming QB Josh Allen when he was in high school were uncovered by Yahoo Sports.
The tweets, all from 2012 and 2013, include use of the "N" word, and he responded to an AskFM question by saying, "If it ain't white, it ain't right." Allen has since apologized for the tweets, telling ESPN he was young and dumb when he sent them. Allen is in play to be the No. 1 overall pick on Thursday night.

I think we're really grasping for 'news' with stuff like this. .... is there anyone who didn't do something stupid in High School ?? I know I'm guilty as sin. .....
Agreed

However, too bad for Allen the Texans are already set, everyone seems to think the owner is racist, guess he'd jump all over him

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed

However, too bad for Allen the Texans are already set, everyone seems to think the owner is racist, guess he'd jump all over him
this is sad but oh so true.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yup, always laugh about it with my friends - pretty sure we'd all be in jail if we had twitter + phones to capture video of all the stupid shit we did

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yup, always laugh about it with my friends - pretty sure we'd all be in jail if we had twitter + phones to capture video of all the stupid shit we did
Every Friday night me and a buddy would go to his sister's house and there would be two coolers full of ice and two cases of beer waiting for us. We would drive around all night drinking and doing nothing good. I'm shocked I never got into trouble. That doesnt even count the nasty comments made about people and groups that I am ashamed to admit came out of my mouth. Being young and impressionable and growing up where I grew up can lead to terrible things being taught/learned

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahh why not. I'll take Mayock and Kiper on.

1. Browns - Mayfield, QB
2. Giants - Barkley, RB
3. Jets - Darnold, QB
4. Browns - Chubb, DE
5. Broncos - Ward, CB
6. Cardinals - Rosen, QB (huge price to move from 15...what would it take? A 2nd, and 2019 1st and 2nd?)
7. Bucs - James, S
8. Bears - Nelson, G
9. Bills - Smith, LB (trade 12, a 2nd and a 3rd... no idea if possible)
10. Raiders - Edmunds, LB
11. Packers - Fitzpatrick, S (trade something like Bills deal?)
12. Niners - Vea, DT
13. Pats - Allen, QB (two 1st and some change)
14. Dolphins - Davenport, DE
15. Colts - McGlinchey, T
16. Ravens - Jackson, QB
17. Chargers - Vander Esch, LB
18. Seahawks - Alexander, CB
19. Cowboys - Moore, WR
20. Panthers - Ridley, WR (trade what? A 2nd? Maybe a couple 3rd?)
21. Saints - Rudolph, QB (trade sumfin)
22. Bills - Hernandez, G
23. Skins - Wynn, G
24. Lions - Miller, T
25. Titans - Sutton, WR
26. Falcons - Payne, DT
27. Bengals - Evans, LB
28. Steelers - Hughes, CB
29. Jags - Hurst, TE
30. Vikings - Price, C
31. Skins - Guice, RB
32. Eagles - Jackson, CB

What do I win?

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahh why not. I'll take Mayock and Kiper on.

1. Browns - Mayfield, QB
2. Giants - Barkley, RB
3. Jets - Darnold, QB
4. Browns - Chubb, DE
5. Broncos - Ward, CB
6. Cardinals - Rosen, QB (huge price to move from 15...what would it take? A 2nd, and 2019 1st and 2nd?)
7. Bucs - James, S
8. Bears - Nelson, G
9. Bills - Smith, LB (trade 12, a 2nd and a 3rd... no idea if possible)
10. Raiders - Edmunds, LB
11. Packers - Fitzpatrick, S (trade something like Bills deal?)
12. Niners - Vea, DT
13. Pats - Allen, QB (two 1st and some change)
14. Dolphins - Davenport, DE
15. Colts - McGlinchey, T
16. Ravens - Jackson, QB
17. Chargers - Vander Esch, LB
18. Seahawks - Alexander, CB
19. Cowboys - Moore, WR
20. Panthers - Ridley, WR (trade what? A 2nd? Maybe a couple 3rd?)
21. Saints - Rudolph, QB (trade sumfin)
22. Bills - Hernandez, G
23. Skins - Wynn, G
24. Lions - Miller, T
25. Titans - Sutton, WR
26. Falcons - Payne, DT
27. Bengals - Evans, LB
28. Steelers - Hughes, CB
29. Jags - Hurst, TE
30. Vikings - Price, C
31. Skins - Guice, RB
32. Eagles - Jackson, CB

What do I win?

In 20 years we'll be watching 30 for 30 ESPN Special: "From Mayfield to Rudolph".

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fantasy pros is doing some kind of mock draft challenge.

didn't see what the prize was, but might fill one out later today

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From Rotoworld:
Offensive tweets sent by Wyoming QB Josh Allen when he was in high school were uncovered by Yahoo Sports.
The tweets, all from 2012 and 2013, include use of the "N" word, and he responded to an AskFM question by saying, "If it ain't white, it ain't right." Allen has since apologized for the tweets, telling ESPN he was young and dumb when he sent them. Allen is in play to be the No. 1 overall pick on Thursday night.

I think we're really grasping for 'news' with stuff like this. .... is there anyone who didn't do something stupid in High School ?? I know I'm guilty as sin. .....

Every Friday night me and a buddy would go to his sister's house and there would be two coolers full of ice and two cases of beer waiting for us. We would drive around all night drinking and doing nothing good. I'm shocked I never got into trouble. That doesnt even count the nasty comments made about people and groups that I am ashamed to admit came out of my mouth. Being young and impressionable and growing up where I grew up can lead to terrible things being taught/learned
Wait. So you guys were more obnoxious? :pound:

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
upload_2018-4-26_12-41-7.png

There is my final mock. I didnt change the teams that made trades because that would have just made it more difficult with my challenge but I think the Pats trade up with Seattle to get Jackson and Allen falls to the Bills second pick.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 178334

There is my final mock. I didnt change the teams that made trades because that would have just made it more difficult with my challenge but I think the Pats trade up with Seattle to get Jackson and Allen falls to the Bills second pick.
Rudolph slips to the second? Nice

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Trudem

Rosen to the 49ers?
not liking Jimmy G in Shanahan's offense or am I missing something here???

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's one thing if they fall. Take the Bills (shocker). The price to move into the top five is ridiculous. When there is a real chance one of them fall...and if not, they get a top 8 non-QB, who are all excellent prospects. The Cardinals are the only team I would dare to believe might try and trade up...and that is a tough sell for these top ten picks. If you can pick Chubb, Barkley, Nelson, Smith, Ward, Fitz, James or Edmunds (I would also add Vander Esch), it would be tough to move out for 15 plus next year stuff, from an otherwise good Cardinals team.

If we trade up to 2, 4, or 5, we just sunk the next two years. If we move up to 6-11, I would guess Beane is a hostage of some kind because none of those teams are taking a QB, and like I said, outside the Cards, nobody is trading in there (Pats?). Maybe it's because I just don't want one of these "top five" QB, maybe I just love, love, love Roquan and Vander.... I still think trading up is not an option for us. I don't get why it's the consensus in mocks and media. Trading up to 1 is actually the only thing that makes sense. At least then you are proving there is someone who is "it". Trading up for leftovers (at such a price 2, 4 or 5 would cost), sounds to me like desperation.

The Bills must:
1) stay at 12 and take the leftover of these 11...4 QB, RB, DE, G, 2 DB, 2 LB (James is out on my list).
2) If those 11 go, I wouldn't hesitate with Vander, but would risk trading back (Cards if they like Lamar?) and take Vander at 15....but that would be risky.

Man, did I just rant. Gonna be a rough week for me. I might need a straight jacket Thursday night.
pretty darn impressive if you ask me i mean hey you do live north of the NFL crazy market..

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had to bang it out this morning in the middle of writing my cultural diversity paper lol

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That just sounds like the worst topic of all time :)
I had to pick a model and discuss where I thought I was on the model. I enjoy the professor's class because it forces me to look at things I otherwise wouldnt but man it sucked writing that paper. I ended up going with Helm's Model of White Racial Identity Development.

For those interested:
Helm’s White Racial Identity Development Model - Multicultural Student Services

It talks about an individual on how they grow from being racist and learning that from their surroundings into understanding other cultures and what not, super basic terms lol.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had to pick a model and discuss where I thought I was on the model. I enjoy the professor's class because it forces me to look at things I otherwise wouldnt but man it sucked writing that paper. I ended up going with Helm's Model of White Racial Identity Development.
For those interested:
Helm’s White Racial Identity Development Model - Multicultural Student Services
It talks about an individual on how they grow from being racist and learning that from their surroundings into understanding other cultures and what not, super basic terms lol.

Hummm, not going to get into this discussion here - but the actual definition of racism is based upon a race (of any color) favoring their own and condemning others? Actually its universal, not just one way. ..... I can see why it sucked writing it. ...

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hummm, not going to get into this discussion here - but the actual definition of racism is based upon a race (of any color) favoring their own and condemning others? Actually its universal, not just one way. ..... I can see why it sucked writing it. ...
I did a bad job of explaining it quickly.