• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

F Dan Snyder

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From their own mouths . Dr Birx book Fauci testimony to congress
No, I’m curious about the motivation of basically every world leader and virologist. Are you implying every one was taking a kickback?

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I stated above, I believe, in hindsight, that the vax was not what they originally told us it was. Having said r
that, I have a friend who is a virologist with NIH. A true stand up kinda guy. I’ve had discussions with him about this virus. First, it was real. Second, it was like no virus they have ever seen. Specifically, they have never seen a virus morph as quickly and as often as this one did. in the early days, they couldn’t keep up with it. Much like the annual flu shot, virus vaccinations are very targeted to a specific strain. If they miss the strain, they are ineffective. I have no idea, nor care too much, where it originated. Was it in china? Probably. But I know too many people, including my Mom, who died from this virus. Now we’re deaths over reported? Probably. But people were dying at an alarming rate. Did Fauci stoke these fears? Absolutely.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I’m curious about the motivation of basically every world leader and virologist. Are you implying every one was taking a kickback?
I am saying key players were corrupt , when our govt actively suppressed opposing views which the twitter files clearly show then they lied . Hospitals got money for declaring deaths as covid when they weren’t . Their motivation could simply be a power grab

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am saying key players were corrupt , when our govt actively suppressed opposing views which the twitter files clearly show then they lied . Hospitals got money for declaring deaths as covid when they weren’t . Their motivation could simply be a power grab
Worldwide?

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe the virus was actually biological warfare from China. Not sure it was meant to be released at that time

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe the virus was actually biological warfare from China. Not sure it was meant to be released at that time
I belief it was an accident, caused by poor practices at their step off pad or cutting them out of their bubble suit and PAPR

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could he also be getting kickback?
According to his taxes he is losing money . He didn’t take a salary as president. Now is it possible ? Yes , but if he was playing ball with the elites the attempts to get him wouldn’t have happened

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to his taxes he is losing money . He didn’t take a salary as president. Now is it possible ? Yes , but if he was playing ball with the elites the attempts to get him wouldn’t have happened
While you are a strong proponent of his policies, you’re not a fan of trump the person, are you?

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe Trump was as unassure as the rest of us when this virus sprung out, and trusted his advisors on the proper actions because his first thought was for the American people. They told him to shut down businesses and keep the people home, and he did. He collapsed the economy at the trust of the "experts" who in hindsite knew absolutely nothing more than we did. However, Trump restored the economy and perhaps was a little foolish with some things that he said but the attacks he took on from the democrats was certainly not good for the American people but they didn' care. At all cost get trump. Hence the flip flop attitude on the vax from the Dems. Why the entire world leaders acted stupidly with lockdowns in 2021 and beyond from schools to the military is beyond me. I'll never understand this world.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While you are a strong proponent of his policies, you’re not a fan of trump the person, are you?
not all of his polices either . he made huge mistakes in appointments and who he surrounded himself with. i disagree with the 14 day shutdown , he listened to people who didnt tell the truth to him and magnified the data and gave him false data .

operation warp speed was rushed and safety protocols were bypassed and big pharma was /isnt allowed to be sued

i agree with his foreign policy and his work with the economy was great and i supported the wall

but lets be clear trump has a huge ego and he is self promoting with a tinge of arrogance

but liberals on this board want to paint me as a blind loyalist when their debating points fail to stand up to scrutiny but fail to realize i think there is a better candidate then trump and when its revealed the next candidate will be satan to them

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe Trump was as unassure as the rest of us when this virus sprung out, and trusted his advisors on the proper actions because his first thought was for the American people. They told him to shut down businesses and keep the people home, and he did. He collapsed the economy at the trust of the "experts" who in hindsite knew absolutely nothing more than we did. However, Trump restored the economy and perhaps was a little foolish with some things that he said but the attacks he took on from the democrats was certainly not good for the American people but they didn' care. At all cost get trump. Hence the flip flop attitude on the vax from the Dems. Why the entire world leaders acted stupidly with lockdowns in 2021 and beyond from schools to the military is beyond me. I'll never understand this world.
you are giving them too much credit . these "experts " knew exactly what could happen and they were funding the research through the back door . dr birx wrote in her book she outright lied about the 14 day BS . she admitted lying about the effectivenss of the vaccines and that social distancing was a made up number . they know virus' mutate and the have dealt with sars

they Knew masks didnt work and fauci said so right away and then said he lied so medical professionals could get them . `the only thing that keeps you from getting these virus' is through respirators , positive and negative ones and PAPR's (powered air purifying respirator )

i believe when the chinese at the wuhan lab cut the tech out of the bubble suit they contaminated them and failed to properly take the respirator off . there is a technique to do both things and if you get sloppy you get crapped up

this takes me to the surgical mask . and homemade masks . they do not have a high enough protection factor to stop a virus despite the brainwashing you hear on TV . its like trying to stop a fly from entering using a chain link fence. if they were effective they would being doing those experiments in a surgical mask because you go from lowest to highest in protection because bubble suits and papr's have limitations , need lots of training , are expensive and stay times are limited

surgical masks are designed for STERILE environments and these advisors KNOW this and have KNOWN this since 1916

i know this because i deal with these things in my profession and i have 20 years of NBC training so i can call out BS when i see it unlike some liberal posters here who only regurgitate the propaganda their news sources spew to them in lockstep .

the govt got people suspended for putting out this information on social media platforms as the twitter files show in violation of the 1st amendment .

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not all of his polices either . he made huge mistakes in appointments and who he surrounded himself with. i disagree with the 14 day shutdown , he listened to people who didnt tell the truth to him and magnified the data and gave him false data .

operation warp speed was rushed and safety protocols were bypassed and big pharma was /isnt allowed to be sued

i agree with his foreign policy and his work with the economy was great and i supported the wall

but lets be clear trump has a huge ego and he is self promoting with a tinge of arrogance

but liberals on this board want to paint me as a blind loyalist when their debating points fail to stand up to scrutiny but fail to realize i think there is a better candidate then trump and when its revealed the next candidate will be satan to them
This is what DGF never understood in his debates with you. He paints all with the same brush. I caught your position early, but, then again, I wasn’t blinded by hate.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cya all the way up and cya all the way down. Every professional is beholden to some group for their licensing/ certification/ right to work. It's even worse when you have professionals on visas.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Specifically, they have never seen a virus morph as quickly and as often as this one did.
Because it was man-made. The Chinese didn't make it, they are copiers by nature not inventors. The western pharmaceutical complex (including the United States Department of Energy's Office of Science) has some explaining to do...