• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

F Dan Snyder

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
57 posts in one day from un-reputable, unverifiable sources is a totally totally normal amount of posts from a totally rational, not-at-all insane poster.

The amount of time spent finding the 57! posts to link to this message board is not at all disconcerting. Sane, calm humans often spend hours online sifting through tweets to find 57 of those that align with their political beliefs, to prove to other anonymous screennames that they were wrong.

There are no gigantic red flags here.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
57 posts in one day from un-reputable, unverifiable sources is a totally totally normal amount of posts from a totally rational, not-at-all insane poster.

The amount of time spent finding the 57! posts to link to this message board is not at all disconcerting. Sane, calm humans often spend hours online sifting through tweets to find 57 of those that align with their political beliefs, to prove to other anonymous screennames that they were wrong.

There are no gigantic red flags here.
Ever heard of bookmarks ? Try em . Counting so called 57 posts ? Amazing

video is video anyone can see it and the accusations of me lying were destroyed.

maybe tomorrow I will do 67 just to throw you in a panic.

we know the liberal playbook , deflect , insult ,don’t face the facts , bury your head , spout off about conspiracy theories, shout down and the run off thinking you did something

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
  • PLEASE KEEP RULE 1 IN MIND
  • Do not use vulgar language to insult people as this will be considered personal
  • I have no desire to police insults anymore but I will ban you if it gets out of hand and I will determine what is and isnt period
this is rule 6 for the board

calling me a liar DGF is unacceptable

i wont tolerate that here . any further actions i take in regards to you posting here (if i choose to ) are related to what you called me and not to your POV which is different then mine

Chiller you are also in the crosshairs (not literal ) i have had all i am about to take with you insulting me and others . again any actions i take as moderator are directed at your behavior not your POV .

this has been posted , this has been available to read since 2013 with a few edits whic h have been made public

i am asking you both not to push me , i am asking you both to reign it in . the choice is yours but there will be no other warning and i am not certain i am not going to do . but if your collective pasts are any indicators i already know where this is going

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First, since politics is now allowed on the board again I would love to see this thread moved. It has clearly left what the title meant.

Secondly, I would like to say that at least a couple of you have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to classified documents/information.

I know of four (there could be more) dad, myself, shark and gekoka) that have likely had a security clearance and their hands on classified documents. Anyone else is guessing at best.

I don't really want to get into a right or wrong discussion but one fact that dad explained a former president can declassify documents. Now Biden has left documents all over the place. Any prudent or intelligent person would say "why was one been raided by the FBI while the other almost 4 months later is still being searched and documents still being found." If you don't see the irony in that then you are not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Not going to get into all the other political interpretations other than to say dad has ate your lunch and lived in your head for quite some time.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going to simply lock this thread and that will be the end of it . I was thinking about just freezing the guilty parties out but I haven’t decided yet what I am going to do .
I don’t care if the thread went awry . I do care about people calling people liars and the other name calling crap
the one who is trolling will be dealt with harsher then the regular poster but i
have reached my limit of patience
you can have a POV all you want and you can vehemently disagree with mine and nothing is going to happen , but if you start getting stupid and do the above things I have mentioned then I am shutting you down

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going to simply lock this thread and that will be the end of it . I was thinking about just freezing the guilty parties out but I haven’t decided yet what I am going to do .
I don’t care if the thread went awry . I do care about people calling people liars and the other name calling crap
the one who is trolling will be dealt with harsher then the regular poster but i
have reached my limit of patience
you can have a POV all you want and you can vehemently disagree with mine and nothing is going to happen , but if you start getting stupid and do the above things I have mentioned then I am shutting you down
Agree, we are all entitled to our POV.

I am not a moderator so not my decision to make but I do know name calling can cause a problem.

In the end I think you are doing a great job.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the people who seek to highlight their own experience as a reason as to why others, who dont have the same experience “have no idea what they are talking about,” are the very first posters who discount experience in other matters, on other subjects.

Its true.

Also, when an ally tells the message board that their ally “ate your lunch and lived in your head for quite some time” it isnt exactly objective or measured. Its subjective and open to interpretation.

Other people who are clearly allies of other posters see things differently.

Finally, this message is not insulting anybody. I am offering a different interpretation, as is allowed by the rules that govern the message board.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the people who seek to highlight their own experience as a reason as to why others, who dont have the same experience “have no idea what they are talking about,” are the very first posters who discount experience in other matters, on other subjects.

Its true.

Also, when an ally tells the message board that their ally “ate your lunch and lived in your head for quite some time” it isnt exactly objective or measured. Its subjective and open to interpretation.
Other people who are clearly allies of other posters see things differently.

Finally, this message is not insulting anybody. I am offering a different interpretation, as is allowed by the rules that govern the message board.
Continue down that path and when you site “ experts ” remember your own words

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just because you disagree with the experts that I site doesnt make them not experts.

This is exactly sportster’s logic.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just because you disagree with the experts that I site doesnt make them not experts.

This is exactly sportster’s logic.

Remember your own words because the door swings both ways ,

the Experts were wrong on covid at best , most likely they lied as dr Birx said in her book

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember your own words because the door swings both ways ,
the Experts were wrong on covid at best , most likely they lied as dr Birx said in her book

Many experts in burgeoning fields are wrong. Thats how science progresses from hypothesis to theory to fact.

Coronavirus treatment, therapy, and prevention are all burgeoning fields, as the coronavirus you are talking about was/is “novel.”

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many experts in burgeoning fields are wrong. Thats how science progresses from hypothesis to theory to fact.

Coronavirus treatment, therapy, and prevention are all burgeoning fields, as the coronavirus you are talking about was/is “novel.”
i know you like to sell that but these guys know about virus' and they knew about sars . any a novice knows that virus' mutate and a novice knows vaccines have side effects and these people knew it

dr Fauci first lied about masks , dr birx and Faucie (according to her very own book she wrote ) lied to the president about the lock downs and the vax . the pharma companies lied about the vax , our leaders lied about the vax and the disseminators of news lied about it as i haveshown above on tape .

this isnt "the science changed" because they shut down medical professionals that had a different view as we know from the twitter files and that our govt was the driving force behind it

see science is having a questioning attitude and not taking things at face value . DR malone is one of the guys who invented the MRNA vax and he said it wasnt good and yet he was shut down .

the govt lying about who died from covid rather then dying with covid . saying like dying of a gun shot wound but having covid and calling that a covid death

the study of virus' isnt a burgeoning field . it has been around for a long time . i am just wondering how a guy like me can get on the NFL thread 2 yrs ago or so and figure out the vax could have grave side effects but the scientist were burgeoning and couldnt see it

the science change doesnt hold water

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what you posted above - all of it - is subjective. It’s literally your interpretation of what happened.

You are not privy to any information that any other person without special clearances of one kind or another is privy to, and your conclusions seem mostly based on citing sources that you not coincidentally believe in to begin with.

Other people come to different conclusions than you do. Other people choose other sources and form their own conclusions.

Viruology is not a new science, that’s true.
New viruses that impact people in new and different ways is new science though. The key is in the nuance.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i know you like to sell that but these guys know about virus' and they knew about sars . any a novice knows that virus' mutate and a novice knows vaccines have side effects and these people knew it

dr Fauci first lied about masks , dr birx and Faucie (according to her very own book she wrote ) lied to the president about the lock downs and the vax . the pharma companies lied about the vax , our leaders lied about the vax and the disseminators of news lied about it as i haveshown above on tape .

this isnt "the science changed" because they shut down medical professionals that had a different view as we know from the twitter files and that our govt was the driving force behind it

see science is having a questioning attitude and not taking things at face value . DR malone is one of the guys who invented the MRNA vax and he said it wasnt good and yet he was shut down .

the govt lying about who died from covid rather then dying with covid . saying like dying of a gun shot wound but having covid and calling that a covid death

the study of virus' isnt a burgeoning field . it has been around for a long time . i am just wondering how a guy like me can get on the NFL thread 2 yrs ago or so and figure out the vax could have grave side effects but the scientist were burgeoning and couldnt see it

the science change doesnt hold water
Dad, I’m curious. Why do you believe thar most of the experts and all world leaders lied about The vax? WhAt was their motivation? Also, what are the serious side effects you cite?

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dad, I’m curious. Why do you believe thar most of the experts and all world leaders lied about The vax? WhAt was their motivation? Also, what are the serious side effects you cite?
Ahhh, end of season politics. I'm in! Why do you push an unproven vax on people. Why do you terminate peoples livelihoods by forcing them to take an unproven vax. Why did the media push a divided interest in vax versus unvax'd people. You remember em right,, the unvax'd are gonna kill you and your family members even though the families that they were directing that at were already vax'd.. yes that's right..with an unproven vax. Nothing Fauci and the democratic party along with the MSM said or did made any sense whatsoever, but why? Is it that they're all just ignorant people. I can assure you that they're not. Then why spend the last two years pushing this idiocrisy of better get vax'd or die. The answer is politics and money. Fauci has an underlying interest in pharmaceuticals, the democrats have an underlying interest in staying in power and need the MSM to keep us all divided for that to happen and the MSM has an underlying interest in the democratic party for reasons to many to mention here.

One of the biggest lies was where did the virus originate, and how. Anyone with a brain would know it came from the lab in Wuhan, and more than likely the result from that gain of function research (Fauci.. remember him,, it came from the open China markets cooking up and serving bats and rats..yea that guy).. So why did many of the world leaders play along,,, The answer is China. Don't piss off the big red republic.

Listen, this virus was scary with the first onset.. but did we need to shut down the country and nose dive our booming economy? Why did Trump do that. Was he pressured. Remember, it was an election year and they wanted Trump out at any cost. Why crumble a nation to achieve that,, well to many reasons to mention here.

Bottom line. If you believe nothing that any network news tells you than you will be a smarter guy because of it. They are all warping our brains but why,,, I guess for all the reasons mentioned above. Who the fuck knows.

Don't get me wrong... not leaving the republican party out of this. They are just as capable at dirty play without any interest on your welfare and being. Power. The name of the game.

Last edited:

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhh, end of season politics. I'm in! Why do you push an unproven vax on people. Why do you terminate peoples livelihoods by forcing them to take an unproven vax. Why did the media push a divided interest in vax versus unvax'd people. You remember em right,, the unvax'd are gonna kill you and your family members even though the families that they were directing that at were already vax'd.. yes that's right..with an unproven vax. Nothing Fauci and the democratic party along with the MSM said or did made any sense whatsoever, but why? Is it that they're all just ignorant people. I can assure you that they're not. Then why spend the last two years pushing this idiocrisy of better get vax'd or die. The answer is politics and money. Fauci has an underlying interest in pharmaceuticals, the democrats have an underlying interest in staying in power and need the MSM to keep us all divided for that to happen and the MSM has an underlying interest in the democratic party for reasons to many to mention here.

One of the biggest lies was where did the virus originate, and how. Anyone with a brain would know it came from the lab in Wuhan, and more than likely the result from that gain of function research (Fauci.. remember him,, it came from the open China markets cooking up and serving bats and rats..yea that guy).. So why did many of the world leaders play along,,, The answer is China. Don't piss off the big red republic.

Listen, this virus was scary with the first onset.. but did we need to shut down the country and nose dive our booming economy? Why did Trump do that. Was he pressured. Remember, it was an election year and they wanted Trump out at any cost. Why crumble a nation to achieve that,, well to many reasons to mention here.

Bottom line. If you believe nothing that any network news tells you than you will be a smarter guy because of it. They are all warping our brains but why,,, I guess for all the reasons mentioned above. Who the fuck knows.

Don't get me wrong... not leaving the republican party out of this. They are just as capable at dirty play without any interest on your welfare and being. Power. The name of the game.
Yeah, so I agree that fauci was way off base and that the vax was “oversold”. But I still can’t see the motivation for a world wide deceit on this. And I’m talking about almost every country, every virologist, every doctor. That motivation can’t be money and power and it can’t be a conspiracy to bring down trump. That just makes no sense. The only ones to make money off of such a ruse would be the Pharms. And world leaders aren’t going to tank a world wide economy all so big pharms can make a killing. That dog just don’t hunt to me.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From their own mouths . Dr Birx book Fauci testimony to congress

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, so I agree that fauci was way off base and that the vax was “oversold”. But I still can’t see the motivation for a world wide deceit on this. And I’m talking about almost every country, every virologist, every doctor. That motivation can’t be money and power and it can’t be a conspiracy to bring down trump. That just makes no sense. The only ones to make money off of such a ruse would be the Pharms. And world leaders aren’t going to tank a world wide economy all so big pharms can make a killing. That dog just don’t hunt to me.
Politicians get a kick back , fauci made millions . Bezos made billions

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what you posted above - all of it - is subjective. It’s literally your interpretation of what happened.

You are not privy to any information that any other person without special clearances of one kind or another is privy to, and your conclusions seem mostly based on citing sources that you not coincidentally believe in to begin with.

Other people come to different conclusions than you do. Other people choose other sources and form their own conclusions.

Viruology is not a new science, that’s true.
New viruses that impact people in new and different ways is new science though. The key is in the nuance.
Very little is subjective . They are on tape saying one thing and when the truth comes out they get caught in the lie . I don’t know every reason why the Chinese were experimenting with this stuff and why fauci was back door financing if or the complete inner workings of the WEF but if you look and research you have to question it