• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Everything is going to be okay. Shawn says so!...

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bo left Riley with a shopping cart. You can't honestly look at our roster and tell me we are a good team. That's not Riley's fault.

It's a better roster than Marshall and Bowling Green.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I call bullshit on everyone who says the cupboard is bare. Where was everyone last season? Oh predicting we play in the big ten championship with these same players! That's where. Now we are grasping at straws trying to pin down the reason why we suck. Itz not talent, we have way better talent the the 3-6 record indicates. IMO its lack of leadership and no one has a fire in their belly to keep fighting when it gets tough.

These players have to realize they are playing for more then just wins an loses its about pride and never showing your belly. Gawd damn it its four quarters for the rest of your life now go out there and hit somebody!

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I call bullshit on everyone who says the cupboard is bare. Where was everyone last season? Oh predicting we play in the big ten championship with these same players! That's where. Now we are grasping at straws trying to pin down the reason why we suck. Itz not talent, we have way better talent the the 3-6 record indicates. IMO its lack of leadership and no one has a fire in their belly to keep fighting when it gets tough.

These players have to realize they are playing for more then just wins an loses its about pride and never showing your belly. Gawd damn it its four quarters for the rest of your life now go out there and hit somebody!

Bingo!!!!

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey @Red_Alert for guys like us its hard being right all the time, am I right lol. JK world

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was one of those people. At the time, I did not realize the impact that losing Ameer and RG would have. They covered up a lot of holes. So what should I do, reassess the situation after analyzing further, or be hard headed and stick to my guns, just so I can claim I was "right"?

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have talent but not for what the staff wants to do.

The staff want to go all big 12 and sling the rock which isn't gonna work.

We have zone cb that aren't great one on one and yet we play 20 yards off man def.

You can have all the talent if your not playing to their strength then it doesn't matter

So I hope these coaches are gonna recruit like mad man this off season

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you can't confuse talent with being deep depth chart wise.were seeing that with injuries

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey @Red_Alert for guys like us its hard being right all the time, am I right lol. JK world

Well the cupboard certainly isn't elite talent. I've been pointing that out for years and was chastised for it. When it comes to blue-blood programs, it is the Best of the Rest. The best talent of the mid-major or bottom to mid tier P5 teams.

It is certainly better than Marshall and Bowling Green talent.

It's put together like a discombobulated cluster-fuck and that falls on the staff every time. USC, Michigan, Florida, and every other blue-blood can attest to that.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be willing to bet money that this team right now has more talent on it the ORE STs all time team for the last ten years.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this seasoned coaching staff should have been smart enough to make adjustments to their game plan to make it work. I mean it doesnt have to be pretty but we need wins.

Are you saying that I would lose because you just dont want me to be right or are you backing it up with something.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brandin Cooks, Rodgers bros, Anderson, Mannion, Wheaton...that's off the top of my head.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have talent but not for what the staff wants to do.

The staff want to go all big 12 and sling the rock which isn't gonna work.

We have zone cb that aren't great one on one and yet we play 20 yards off man def.

You can have all the talent if your not playing to their strength then it doesn't matter

So I hope these coaches are gonna recruit like mad man this off season

Well said.

Also...Assuming what type of offense Riley was going to install when he was hired on Dec 4th, I said he needed to bring in a better fit JUCO QB for THIS season.

Did he do that?

Nope. He opted to LIE to the media and fan-base and say he was going to adjust his offense to player strengths. I bought it like a sucker.

He needs to get a JUCO in here for 2016. I don't care what he has coming in as true freshman. Let the true freshman compete with a proven JUCO for the starting job.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be willing to bet money that this team right now has more talent on it the ORE STs all time team for the last ten years.

That sir, is a winner

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BLo's fault, Riley's fault, BLo's fault, Riley's fault, BLo's fault, Riley's fault, BLo's fault, Riley's fault, and it goes on and on and on and on.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
westerkamp, Riley GERRY DPE alex lewis might get a shot. Stanley morgan, jano. Brown. MRI. young these players will all get a shot at the NFL imo

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
westerkamp, Riley GERRY DPE alex lewis might get a shot. Stanley morgan, jano. Brown. MRI. young these players will all get a shot at the NFL imo

Valentine, Collins

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
true that RA. I think OAK was out to late with all them females his mind aint right this morning