• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eventual Question Will Arise......Tony Romo or Dak Prescott?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He knows it's the right move because of the mojo. He is scratching his head because he knows who is the better player.
none of the shit you spew is important.
This team hasn't won anything in years and is in position to change that.
This remains the ONLY story

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
none of the shit you spew is important.
This team hasn't won anything in years and is in position to change that.
This remains the ONLY story

Excuse me?? I'm spewing shit why? U actually think they play Romo in Philly with nothing to play for and Phillys season on the line. Do you remember Irvin and 1998. ??

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What am I missing here? I'm just saying they shouldn't take the easy way out here and say hot hand. They should use the word permanent. I mean with the hot hand reference what is Romo suppose to do- sit there and hope Dak plays bad and the team loses.??

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DOES NOT MATTER

TEAM GAME! and Dallas is all about team. That's what their selling

nothing about when to play Romo matters

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DOES NOT MATTER

TEAM GAME! and Dallas is all about team. That's what their selling

nothing about when to play Romo matters

And that's why I say if he suits up and sits the bench- then his career is over in Dallas. I mean it is what it is. U are sending the message that the team is better with Dak than it is Romo. I mean lets say we finish 13-3 with HFA and somehow run into Seattle or Arizona in the first round and we lose. Do u actually think there is a Qb competition in the off season.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that's why I say if he suits up and sits the bench- then his career is over in Dallas. I mean it is what it is. U are sending the message that the team is better with Dak than it is Romo. I mean lets say we finish 13-3 with HFA and somehow run into Seattle or Arizona in the first round and we lose. Do u actually think there is a Qb competition in the off season.
NONE OF THIS MATTERS AT THIS TIME
Team game and the Cowboys are defining team each week

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
one thing I know....Romo is handling this much better than you.

I honestly don't think he is handling it to well. Yes he puts the company smile on and I'm sure he was Daks biggest fan while it was still his so called team. Then you have waffling from the owner. He was sitting on the bench yesterday covered in a blanket. It was reported yesterday that he had already been told and he didn't like it. But he would go along with it.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly don't think he is handling it to well. Yes he puts the company smile on and I'm sure he was Daks biggest fan while it was still his so called team. Then you have waffling from the owner. He was sitting on the bench yesterday covered in a blanket. It was reported yesterday that he had already been told and he didn't like it. But he would go along with it.
TEAM GAME
8-1 trumps all feelings

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes it does. Do you think we are better than either one of those teams last night. Serious question.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's weird that all year I have asked how do u take Dak out with him playing so well and the team winning. Well it happened. He is healthy and we are still winning.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes it does. Do you think we are better than either one of those teams last night. Serious question.
Right this minute?
Yes I think so....the ability to run the football when the other team commits to stopping the run is the most demoralizing part of playing defense. Dallas can run on both of those defenses.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have this feeling that many fans believe that Romo is gonna pull this Peyton Manning feat and come in and win the Super Bowl . I Know this is far fetched but Romo's career doesn't work like that. I don't know if he bullied the weak when he was younger or what. I mean I think it's a given that both Manning boys used to lay in ice water so people could walk on their backs so they wouldn't get their shoes wet. Romo's career isn't like that.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly did not think wade wilson could coach qbs. I credit the veterans like romo,witten helping dak along. credit romo for not being a dink. I also credit dak for having the physical and mental tools and most importantly the "leadership" qualities for his rise. a pretender would not string this many great games together

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can talk about drafting qbs in the 4th round. we draft McGee I the 4th round and he did not do chit in college. then somehow we get dak in the 4th round and he actually did something against top teams. it really comes down to daks intangibles I have never seen a rookie qb command the huddle the way he does. if jaylon smith and tapper return and contribute this ranks up as one of the better drafts in cowboys history

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly did not think wade wilson could coach qbs. I credit the veterans like romo,witten helping dak along. credit romo for not being a dink. I also credit dak for having the physical and mental tools and most importantly the "leadership" qualities for his rise. a pretender would not string this many great games together
yep....I was there as well. Wade Wilson serves no purpose. Total waste of time.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I never thought about him. I should have picked up on that. My fault there. He never crossed my mind. Makes a ton more sense now.
no, that was my bad. I said the wrong guy