• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ESPN investigates Maryland football program.

THUNDER

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Maryland athletic department has been a long running joke for a while now. Aside from firing Friedgen and bringing in Edsall, the people had no clue how to run an athletic department. They had to bolt the ACC to take the money of the B1G because they were losing money out the ass.

I believe the current AD, was Jawja's AD that got a DUI with another woman other than his wife in the car, with her panties between his legs...that's hot!......:yes:

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya' got me there.......please enlighten me sir.....:noidea:

Maryland has the biggest cock sucking fans of any school. Students took to the streets in UMD College Park following a harrowing basketball victory over Duke 79-72 in 2010. 27 people are arrested, 16 of which are reported to be students. Some are beaten, others are assaulted with pepper spray.

Here's a taste of what they chant when a cop had to step in:

Most obnoxious, unpleasant, disagreeable, nasty, distasteful, offensive, objectionable, unsavory, unpalatable, off-putting, awful, terrible, dreadful, frightful, revolting, repulsive, repellent, repugnant, disgusting, odious, vile, foul, abhorrent, loathsome, nauseating, sickening, hateful, insufferable, intolerable, detestable, abominable, despicable, contemptible;

huh, huh, huh, let me catch my breath,

horrid, ghastly, gross, putrid, yucky, godawful, beastly, skanky; you name it! They SUCK! If a Maryland fan was on fire I wouldn't cross the street to piss it out,

other than that I guess you'd like 'em

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maryland has the biggest cock sucking fans of any school. Students took to the streets in UMD College Park following a harrowing basketball victory over Duke 79-72 in 2010. 27 people are arrested, 16 of which are reported to be students. Some are beaten, others are assaulted with pepper spray.

Most obnoxious, unpleasant, disagreeable, nasty, distasteful, offensive, objectionable, unsavory, unpalatable, off-putting, awful, terrible, dreadful, frightful, revolting, repulsive, repellent, repugnant, disgusting, odious, vile, foul, abhorrent, loathsome, nauseating, sickening, hateful, insufferable, intolerable, detestable, abominable, despicable, contemptible;

horrid, ghastly, gross, putrid, yucky, godawful, beastly, skanky; you name it! They SUCK! If a Maryland fan was on fire I wouldn't cross the street to piss it out,

So Maryland fans are worse than Tarheel fans?

THUNDER

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

+

My wife is from Ashville, N.C. And I am a Duke fan also....she, a Tarheels fan.......so you can imagine. However, we aren't nasty about it like some assholes can be.:crazy:

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
+

My wife is from Ashville, N.C. And I am a Duke fan also....she, a Tarheels fan.......so you can imagine. However, we aren't nasty about it like some assholes can be.:crazy:
I’m a Michigan State fan, my wife is a Michigan fan. I feel your pain.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maryland Football: DeAndre Lane on Toxic Culture, DJ Durkin Rick Court Wes Robinson

According to Lane, Robinson tried to pressure him into returning quickly after a concussion during his senior year in 2016.

"It was Wes more than anybody. He would constantly say I was lying about having headaches, like two days out from having a concussion. I felt like I was the only one who cared about my brain," Lane said. "He was like, you're just scared to play. I was like, I don't want to come back early and get another one, because I had already had one earlier in my career."

On another occasion, Lane said, Robinson pressure him to play through a leg injury.

"He never told me I had a 90 percent tear in the tendon. They told me I was good to go and had me practicing," Lane said. "I can believe he was saying to drag Jordan off the field, because he was yelling at me to stand up. I'm saying it hurts to put weight on it, and he's yelling at me to walk it off."

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"It was more intense. They just wanted it to be high energy. I liked it for the most part. It had its toxic moments, but it wasn't everything they're saying. I grew up playing [youth football] and it was pretty much the same kind of thing. They yelled at you because they wanted to get the most out of you. If they didn't yell out you, it was like they had given up on you," said Lane, a Catonsville native who spent his first three seasons under Edsall.

Evaluating Durkin's character seperate from the actions of his staffers is a difficult -- and some would say impossible -- task. But a growing number of current and former players, and parents of players, have stood up for him. Lane joined them.

"I really feel like he's a good dude. Like, he looked out for me. He yelled at me, but like they say about coaches, if they don't yell at you, they don't care. I was OK with his yelling at me. He knows I'm better than what I'm showing, so he wants me to do better," he said. "When I was injured he was like, 'OK, we can't wait to get you back out there.' He never really pushed me to get back out there."