• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ESPN 30 For 30.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Making a thread for these various documentaries.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was aware of the arrest and trial in 2013, while it was going on.

This goes very in depth, it's a 4 parter.

* Lots of interviews with Reeva's family.
* A history on the judge's life.
* What it was like with apartheid.
* Detailed Pistorius' athletic career.

So in Pistorius version of events, he thought there was an intruder, and he called out "Reeva, there's an intruder". During this time, she went from inside the bathroom, to into the toilet room itself.

The unanswered question I have is that if that's what he said, why didn't Reeva answer back, indicating that it was her, and not an intruder?

Unless she too thought there was intruder.

OR, they had had a fight, and that's why she went into the bathroom, to get away from him.

But no one heard a commotion before, at 3am. Other witnesses heard gunshots, then screaming (which was Oscar's voice). No one heard anything before the gunshots at that time.

I won't spoil what the verdict was, in case someone wants to watch this and see how it played out.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Video Or link?

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's probably on ESPN+. I had it on my DVR.

I realized a few days ago I had 26 accumulated unwatched episodes.

I just knocked off 4 of them, since this was a 4 parter.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Greatest Mixtape Ever:

Snoop Dogg appearing on Volume 3 seems to go against what the mixtape was supposed to be about, which is underground hip hop music.

There's also a brief mention in this documentary about a Nike commercial.

While I liked it at the time, now that I know that they tried to copy AND1, I don't like it as much.

I mean it wasn't exactly the same, Nike's footage was in a gym, not on a street park. And Nike's commercial wasn't really a mixtape, it was more a series of beats that flowed together.

Where as the AND1 were true mixtapes, with different tracks.

But I still don't like the idea that a billion dollar corporation tried to copy and capitalize what AND1 was doing, in their own way.

The Nike commercial had Baron Davis, Darius Miles, Lamar Odom, Rasheed Wallace, Vince Carter, Jason Williams and Paul Pierce.

Also I'm not sure if Rasheed Wallace, in that Nike commercial, fits in. He's not that flashy.

I would have suggested Jamal Crawford over Wallace, but I see now that Crawford is an Adidas guy.

I need to watch one of these full AND1 mixtapes sometime.