• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

End of an era

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was thinking about this yesterday and it kind of made me sad/nostalgic. With Jacoby Boren moving on this past season Ohio State won't have a Boren on the team for the first time next season in what seems like forever.

This family was great for the Buckeyes as all 3 brothers were outstanding contributors to our team.

UM Fire

The man, the myth, the legend
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was thinking about this yesterday and it kind of made me sad/nostalgic. With Jacoby Boren moving on this past season Ohio State won't have a Boren on the team for the first time next season in what seems like forever.

This family was great for the Buckeyes as all 3 brothers were outstanding contributors to our team.

You're welcome :L

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hopefully they are breeding more Boren's as we speak

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully they are breeding more Boren's as we speak
I was thinking of the same with the Bosa's. We all know Nick won't stay for the full term. He gone once he becomes eligible for the NFL Draft. Get busy Joey.