• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: @Eagles

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do they keep saying Hurts played so well? I didn’t think he played very well at all. Hit one wide open TD and the other was a nice run by the receiver. A few poor passes. He didn’t throw any picks and a couple nice 1 yard runs, so I guess you have to give him that.
Hurts IMO is a better RB than QB.. I dont get the hype surrounding him as a QB. Those picks the Rush threw were the difference, not Hurts. I think if Dak played the Cowboys could have won.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully Dak’s hand is ready for next game. Might have been different if he played this week. amazing job by Rush this year, but he just doesn’t have the ability and in particular the arm to do it week after week. He kept us alive so that’s what you want from your backup.
Just my uniformed opinion, but I thinks it's entirely possible Dak could have played tonight, but the team was concerned about Phillys pass rush and didn’t want to risk injury. If Rush didn't get us to 4-1 Dak plays.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to sound like a broken record but I’ll say it one more time. Loved the heart this team showed. Could have very easily packed it in and been a blowout. To come back and have a shot after being down 20-0 and just being wiped off the field in the first half was pretty good.

Still think we need another good DT to be an elite defense. Good teams are going to run on us all year if we can’t get the lead early and a little more push up the middle would make our edge rushers that much more disruptive. 4-2 ain’t so bad considering what we have been through.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully Dak’s hand is ready for next game. Might have been different if he played this week. amazing job by Rush this year, but he just doesn’t have the ability and in particular the arm to do it week after week. He kept us alive so that’s what you want from your backup.

4-1. Really good job by him and the staff getting them ready to play. Anxious to see Dak back next week and our offense at full strength.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to sound like a broken record but I’ll say it one more time. Loved the heart this team showed. Could have very easily packed it in and been a blowout. To come back and have a shot after being down 20-0 and just being wiped off the field in the first half was pretty good.

Still think we need another good DT to be an elite defense. Good teams are going to run on us all year if we can’t get the lead early and a little more push up the middle would make our edge rushers that much more disruptive. 4-2 ain’t so bad considering what we have been through.

Yes sir. A big nasty DT would be nice.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We have been saying that and it seems like forever, We need a good DT.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hurts IMO is a better RB than QB.. I dont get the hype surrounding him as a QB. Those picks the Rush threw were the difference, not Hurts. I think if Dak played the Cowboys could have won.

When Hurts has played us in the past , he has looked scared to death. Their OC won the game for them tonight with that drive where they ran every play until the end. Before that , Hurts was on the verge of Tilt. His best OL went out and they were on the ropes.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Another issue I see is LVE runs slow AF. We need Damone Clark to be 100% and need him soon. The Eagles have a gimmick offense IMO. This team did show some heart by coming back.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Hurts has played us in the past , he has looked scared to death. Their OC won the game for them tonight with that drive where they ran every play until the end. Before that , Hurts was on the verge of Tilt. His best OL went out and they were on the ropes.
Yep. Even tonight I could tell that Hurts looked like the deer in the headlights. The eagles had the lead is the Key. The Cowboys needed a turnover and never got one. The defense was just on the field too much and finally got gassed at the end.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lamb wide open, and he throws 10 yards short.
If he just throws that ball put front, it's a TD. Eagles get the win, but it's like coming into Dallas, Dak plays, Hurts doesn't, their backup throws 3 picks and we only win by 9. I wouldn't pop too many corks if I were them

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not going to win on the road against an undefeated team with 3 turnovers to none, 10 Penalties, a horrible decision to go for it deep in our own territory. Not a Sunday night football team this year. On to the Lions and Bears. We need to win those two games. Let’s see if good Dak or bad Dak comes back.
Going for it in our own territory, and the call that was made....rough

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
because everyone connects wins with the QB whether deserved or not.
The one thing he is doing is not turning the ball over (like Rush before tonight) His passes arent great. In fact the TD pass to the stick figure was a bad pass to a wide open receiver. It was a good catch by Smith, but a bad pass. he had a whole 155 yds passing. If he has to get into a shootout they will struggle. (or he will have a 170 yds rushing)
The major difference is AJ Brown. That addition is huge to the eagles. In a bind & need a play. Brown is the ultimate safety blanket to keep drives going.
With all that said.
The Eagles Defense is legit & & their O-line is legit & that is how to build a championship team. All Hurts has to do is keep his head & not make mistakes. He doesnt have to pass for 300 yards. Just stay mistake free.

Dak_&_Zeke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disappointing. Now every team is gonna try to run it down our throats which we have shown to be inconsistent at best at stopping for YEARS. This game was a big deal. The way the Giants & Eagles are playing unfortunately we may not make the playoffs because of this loss.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he just throws that ball put front, it's a TD. Eagles get the win, but it's like coming into Dallas, Dak plays, Hurts doesn't, their backup throws 3 picks and we only win by 9. I wouldn't pop too many corks if I were them
I saw Cee Dee wide open and then a wounded duck came out of Rush hand. Did not look like Rush even got hit on the play? It was like WTF

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see the sky is falling for many homers.
Everything is back to normal here.

4-2 remains house money to me.

Go Cowboys
Better team won in Week 6. A lot can (and usually will) happen between now and 12/24.

Sure would help for the Giants to return to Earth… but this division has plenty of twists left in it. I’ll enjoy the ride.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better team won in Week 6. A lot can (and usually will) happen between now and 12/24.

Sure would help for the Giants to return to Earth… but this division has plenty of twists left in it. I’ll enjoy the ride.
I don't believe the Eagles are better then dallas.3-0 won the game.