• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles/Skins game thread

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sanchez missed a gimmie there

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Offense would be lethal with a top QB back there.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Offense would be lethal with a top QB back there.
Rey I think we better just get used to Foles Next year. I don't think Foles is bad....I think he really could be a Matt Ryan type QB, problem is this is the wrong offense for a Qb like Foles....and I do not see us getting better at the QB position this year....I could see us drafting a Chip Kelly project QB, but he wouldn't touch the field for a few years.

DutchBird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rey I think we better just get used to Foles Next year. I don't think Foles is bad....I think he really could be a Matt Ryan type QB, problem is this is the wrong offense for a Qb like Foles....and I do not see us getting better at the QB position this year....I could see us drafting a Chip Kelly project QB, but he wouldn't touch the field for a few years.

Probably, something like that indeed....

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This blows I have to record the second half of the game....Have to go to this family dinner....I couldn't get out of it....nobody realized until 2 weeks ago that we had a Saturday game....should have looked at the schedule a bit more closely....leaving in 10 mins so I'll have to watch the second half tonight. First time in over 30 years I'm missing part of an Eagles game live.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is with this shitty NFL Network feed....anyone elses feed going fuzzy from time to time??? I have Verizon Fios.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think Foles is an "average" NFL starter. Better than Sanchez, but as you said he's not in the right Offense. Foles can't roll out (unless it's at a snails pace) and he can't take the 10-12 yards with his legs when there is open field in front of him. I understand that what I really want (a trade up for Mariota) is not likely to happen ... so I hope Foles comes back better than what he showed this past season.