• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles realease Mathis

DutchBird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This OL could really use Mathis

Not too sure - has not been much of a success in Denver. And for clarity's sake, Herremans got benched in Indianapolis, which has an O-line as bad if not worse than ours.

DaEagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not too sure - has not been much of a success in Denver. And for clarity's sake, Herremans got benched in Indianapolis, which has an O-line as bad if not worse than ours.

Oh I'm sure. Have you seen this OL?

Nuff said

I'm not worried about what they do with another team, I'm going by what they did here.

DutchBird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I'm sure. Have you seen this OL?

Nuff said

I'm not worried about what they do with another team, I'm going by what they did here.

Yup - and Herremans was clearly done last year, even before his injury.

NDIrishGuy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After a dreadful first two games, Mathis has turned it around. He is among the top graded G again. Sad thing is Gardner wasn't too far off Mathis before the injury. Barbre on the other hand has graded out AWFUL. Of course so has Kelce. Peters is barely positive, and even Lane has graded negative. PFF has the Eagles with the #4 D in the league yet around 25 in O. They have Thurmond #2 in safeties and Jenkins #6 or 7. Only the corners graded out poorly (Rowe and Carroll roughly average and Maxwell bad).