• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

eagles pre game

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the guy cant help that , it was a cheap shot and i believe the guy should be allowed to play until reed can come back with corresponding loss of pay

and remember gronk wasnt exactly a picture of durability either

Please never compare the two.

Gronk has 4 one thousand yard seasons and Rred has zero.

Reed’s best season for TDS was 11...Gronk has done that 4 times.

Reed’s best season was a statistical outlier. His best season had 20 more receptions, 300 yards, and 5 TDS more than his second best season. Oh, Jordan Reed can’t block either while Gronk was maybe the best in the game.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please never compare the two.

Gronk has 4 one thousand yard seasons and Rred has zero.

Reed’s best season for TDS was 11...Gronk has done that 4 times.

Reed’s best season was a statistical outlier. His best season had 20 more receptions, 300 yards, and 5 TDS more than his second best season. Oh, Jordan Reed can’t block either while Gronk was maybe the best in the game.
I can and I will . We are talking about durability

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes we are; however, you never Gold to ice, even if we are comparing durability. One has value...the other doesn’t.
well we are talking about people now arent we

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well we are talking about people now arent we

No...we are talking about football players. One has value as such and the other does not.

Gronk was golden.
Reed is like ice.

They are not comparable.

Feel free to compare Reed to Tyler Eifert.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yesterday same thing. Player was ejected. Applied rules are inconsistent.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No...we are talking about football players. One has value as such and the other does not.

Gronk was golden.
Reed is like ice.

They are not comparable.

Feel free to compare Reed to Tyler Eifert.
i will compare whomever i want to compare to whomever i want to compare too period . the whole debate is nonsense

who the hell are you to tell me anything about who i compare anyone too ?

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i will compare whomever i want to compare to whomever i want to compare too period . the whole debate is nonsense

who the hell are you to tell me anything about who i compare anyone too ?

Figurative. You get your panties in a bunch way too often.

You are right. The debate is pointless. Reed is a scrub compared to Gronk. Reed had a singular good season, a fluke. Feel free to compare players that have had no true similarities in their careers.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Figurative. You get your panties in a bunch way too often.

You are right. The debate is pointless. Reed is a scrub compared to Gronk. Reed had a singular good season, a fluke. Feel free to compare players that have had no true similarities in their careers.

I didn’t come on here demanding 2 players shouldn’t be compared , you did

Fact both were injury prone the only thing I was comparing

So perhaps you should check your panties before asking me to check mine

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn’t come on here demanding 2 players shouldn’t be compared , you did

Fact both were injury prone the only thing I was comparing

So perhaps you should check your panties before asking me to check mine

No but you over reacted like you do.

Did you actually believe I was telling you what to do on a message board where I have no ability to stop you?

Perhaps you are the reason this board is dying.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No but you over reacted like you do.

Did you actually believe I was telling you what to do on a message board where I have no ability to stop you?

Perhaps you are the reason this board is dying.
the board isnt dying

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Political forum hurt the board. People got butt hurt because others did not believe what they believed. dad is fine.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Political forum hurt the board. People got butt hurt because others did not believe what they believed. dad is fine.

Yep that plus it is inevitable that conversation in a Redskins forum will become less and less if they continue to lose & don't play that well. IMO that was not the case in the past, but years & years of this crap has a tendency to have apathy replace hope, anger & any type of emotional feedback. This is not necessarily the case for some of us but perhaps we are more diehard (or insane - lol).

If this team somehow displays more positive things in the near future I believe that you will see a lot more feedback on this forum.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

when people lately get into dust ups they want to bring that up when they have no ground to stand on

he accused me of getting my panties in a wad by responding they way i did

he brought the hole issue up about comparing the 2 . i said BOTH were injury prone and he came back with a lazy debating point about how i cant compare the 2 . well yes i can . instead of acknowledging it was a challenging lazy statement to begin with he went where he went

i can compare a case keenum and pat mahomes by saying yesterday keenum had more fantasy points then mahomes knowing of course mahomes is the better qb hands down

well same with gronk , yes he is the better TE of the 2 however i can say easily that both are injury prone

i can also say anywhere in the NFL world that reed has the respect of all involved when it comes to his talent

but what i have here is a frustrated fan

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i should have never allowed that thread up in the first place or allowed its reinstatement

i knew where it would go with someone getting butt hurt and that is what it is plain and simple

we have new posters here now so a new cycle of fans will be here till the others act like grown ups and get over it

we had one poster who was such a damn baby he couldnt simply say i wont insult other posters to be allowed to post in that thread again . his so called pride wouldnt let him do it . i say its because the person was a spoiled baby and couldnt win his debating points

same with the others who couldnt separate football from politics like an adult . people in society do it all the time yet in these cases they act like children . if you are supposedly friends of people on this board and you disagree with them on politics and you let that interfere with ALL the other stuff then thats your issue , not mine or anyone else you disagree with . that is on you

and of course we have the trolls . and again another child who gets his jolly's on stirring the pot for fun

then we have the big baby who cant take his medicine and move on like an adult . he goes on a crusade all over SportsHoopla because he got punished for breaking forum guidelines so again good riddance , grow up and come back when you can be an adult

they are gone now if they dont like it , tough shit good riddance . if they come back ( which i doubt ) then they will be welcomed back to talk football , no politics and no insults

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when people lately get into dust ups they want to bring that up when they have no ground to stand on

he accused me of getting my panties in a wad by responding they way i did

he brought the hole issue up about comparing the 2 . i said BOTH were injury prone and he came back with a lazy debating point about how i cant compare the 2 . well yes i can . instead of acknowledging it was a challenging lazy statement to begin with he went where he went

i can compare a case keenum and pat mahomes by saying yesterday keenum had more fantasy points then mahomes knowing of course mahomes is the better qb hands down

well same with gronk , yes he is the better TE of the 2 however i can say easily that both are injury prone

i can also say anywhere in the NFL world that reed has the respect of all involved when it comes to his talent

but what i have here is a frustrated fan

Actually I went into depth about why there is no comparison. I gave you a better player to compare Reed to and you were silent.

I even asked if you thought I was literally force telling you to never compare the two. You never responded. Like I said, telling somebody what to do on the internet in a literal fashion is pointless. So, you did take it literally when my point was obviously there is no comparison between Reed (the one year wonder) and Gronk ( possibly the best TE ever).

That is a different comparison. You are comparing a single game and not the players.

I am not a frustrated fan. I am a fan that sees Reed for what he is, instead of a rose colored glasses fan.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reed is a top TE who has never been able to stay healthy. I didn't say Reed was better than Gronk, I said he is a very good TE when healthy which isn't often.

If you had said what you said to me I would have had the same reaction as dad.

As far as the politics thread … there were a lot of us who didn't want it but dad put it to a vote and those who wanted won. Half of them ran off butt hurt because they got their feelings hurt or mad or whatever the hell it was. There are guys that are gone that I hope will come back at some point. I miss seeing shark, Sty and ehb.