• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Eagles @ Cowboys

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Church out 3-5 weeks. Mo still being evaluated. I don't wanna see Heath against the Steelers.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PDay, just wondering why you gave me a facepalm. Is it because I was critical? Others were too and I didn't see them with one. Should I talk to Goodell about this......

Sorry, doing a cam newton impersonation here.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PDay, just wondering why you gave me a facepalm. Is it because I was critical? Others were too and I didn't see them with one. Should I talk to Goodell about this......

Sorry, doing a cam newton impersonation here.
I changed it to a dislike

which one is less insulting to your stated opinion?

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I changed it to a dislike

which one is less insulting to your stated opinion?

Got it, thanks for telling me the why?

And this is a msg board so I don't get bent about an insult because I gave an opinion.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
didn't want to insult....just a different opinion.
:suds:

We cool, and I didn't want to pull out stats to prove my point. :D

My biggest problem was some play calling and penalties.

But I am on cloud 9 after the win. I am not a big fan of JG. I am a fan of our coordinators though so I give them a pass and not so much him.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
understandable....not many JG fans here.

I like the guy. I value the ability to get today's athletes to bust their ass and buy in to what's being sold in meeting rooms. I know the since of entitlement this team suffered greatly with left shortly after JG became head coach. I know the Dallas sports media and can't blame him for his curtness when doing his press conferences... BUT MOSTLY BECAUSE I think there are very few coaches out there worth their salt that could or would work with all that is Jerry Jones. Garrett isn't Landry but we could do a whole lot worse.

I like the coordinators as well and that falls on the head man IMO. Garrett gets little if any credit and I don't think that worries him one bit. I like that in people as well.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
one other point about Red Ball.

I've heard he was the one ALL OVER the Elliott pick.
I think Garrett had valuable input to a lot of the recent drafts and that's the biggest reason Dallas is playoff relevant again.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
one other point about Red Ball.

I've heard he was the one ALL OVER the Elliott pick.
I think Garrett had valuable input to a lot of the recent drafts and that's the biggest reason Dallas is playoff relevant again.

To many experts about the draft, Elliot was the top prospect. Hard not to be all over that. I love Morris and I scratch my head as to why we picked him up if Elliot was the guy we were targeting. It seems confusing to me.

I don't watch pressers often so I don't base opinion of him on that.

If he is the one that finally got the man up stairs to draft high n the trenches then I give him one point. :D

When I have the blinders on about him, I just find so many question marks. He has a tough go of it for sure with me as I don't give him much benefit of doubt.

And for the record I hated Parcells too. He was too much my way or the highway. And running off Mr. Allen was the icing on the cake.