• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm assuming you're saying Puka, not Tutu, correct?

In a perfect world, I would love to see Tua throwing to Puka and Tutu. With that TE from the Titans thrown into the mix.

:) :) :)
Yes Puka

Maybe an entire pacific islanders team eh?

I'd take an all Samoan O-line anyday

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@SteelersPride you need to change your kicker
i know. two weeks in a row. Im a mess. First week I legit forgot. This week was so hectic, when i logged in, I pulled up my roster, and didnt see an injury tag and went, "ok im good" ....thankfully every player on my team decided to take the week off and it didnt matter.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh. In another of my brilliant strategic moves, I benched Rondale Moore for Gary Brightwell.

:L :L :L

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, scratch that. I started Brightwell in D2. Started Brandin Cooks over Moore, which in a normal world actually made some sense. ;)

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TREFF Please put Laporta in at TE for your fave hoser

and Monty in at Rb for Hubbard

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luckily for you, these are time stamped.
Ya I know. Thanks Treff. I had bridal day at work without access was online 5 minutes b4 forgot we are 5 minute deadline wherein most are one...

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya I know. Thanks Treff. I had bridal day at work without access was online 5 minutes b4 forgot we are 5 minute deadline wherein most are one...
Well, I have just noticed the 5 minutes prior to kickoff lineup lock rule..
going by my time zone, the way stuff shows up on my screen-
kickoff was officially set for 6:15, which means lineup lock was 6:10, your post was 6:12..

Personally I think locking anyone in prior to the game actually kicking off is dumb as hell, be it 30 seconds or 5 minutes. But.. seeing as it is a rule, now I dunno what should be done.

By the 'letter of the law', I really should place Monty and Laporta back on the bench.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I have just noticed the 5 minutes prior to kickoff lineup lock rule..
going by my time zone, the way stuff shows up on my screen-
kickoff was officially set for 6:15, which means lineup lock was 6:10, your post was 6:12..

Personally I think locking anyone in prior to the game actually kicking off is dumb as hell, be it 30 seconds or 5 minutes. But.. seeing as it is a rule, now I dunno what should be done.

By the 'letter of the law', I really should place Monty and Laporta back on the bench.
Unfortunately for Bar this week - Rules is rules. ... like 'em or not.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Given the messages I've received, and my own conscience, I do believe the only course of action that is right and proper is to restore the original lineup. My bad Bar, I should've thought about the 5 minute rule before I did anything and just not have made the change in the first place.

I gotta say though, I'm personally torn a bit, as I completely empathize, and like I previously mentioned, I think locking anyone before their game actually starts is just BS, yet, then again, I just did the first two week on a stupid boat and forced myself to make all those lineup calls a day, or days, ahead of time because I never knew when I might have service again, and having the inferior option in was better than the zero.

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I had the inferior option in and tried to change my line up by 0808 or so by the time my changes tried to kick in f slow fantrax screwed me out. I then posted on the msg board as quick as I could... which took opening another window then posting. .. I think it's ridiculous as everyone can clearly see who I wanted in before the game started... I wonder had Monty sucked would anyone have said anything....