• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should of been

Lol, I won't consider trading him in D2. This league? Dunno for sure.

Some gotta win, some gotta lose, Good Time Charlie's Got the Blues. :D:D:D

220px-Good_Time_Charlie%27s_Got_the_Blues_-_Danny_O%27Keefe.jpg

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your offer is the definition of a sitter for me... so don't expect an answer for a while... if you make another deal then i waited too long and my bad...
Just counter it for something I can consider.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may be stuck with what I've got until guys like Darkwa and AP sign somewhere, and Ameer gets a new home.. Then maybe I'll have more flexibility..maybe
I kinda think Ameer will be a Lion this up coming season now.

They cut Tion Green.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
counter?? whats that??

Let’s not beat around the bush. I know you accept trades quick enough if you like them and reject those you hate. The rest go to limbo to wait for hell to freeze over. So tell me what you want to make this happen or just reject.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let’s not beat around the bush. I know you accept trades quick enough if you like them and reject those you hate. The rest go to limbo to wait for hell to freeze over. So tell me what you want to make this happen or just reject.

honestly, you are right that i like picks... but i need to make sure at least one of them is going to be a good pick... i dont mind taking a risk, but taking the picks so early on without knowing anything about the 2 teams i am rooting against is just too soon for me to give up a RB this season... thats why i am saying ill wait... i could guarantee you i will have an answer before week 4 of the regular season... not sure how long you will wait...

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
honestly, you are right that i like picks... but i need to make sure at least one of them is going to be a good pick... i dont mind taking a risk, but taking the picks so early on without knowing anything about the 2 teams i am rooting against is just too soon for me to give up a RB this season... thats why i am saying ill wait... i could guarantee you i will have an answer before week 4 of the regular season... not sure how long you will wait...

20061009-Worlds_Largest_Birthday_Cake_15.jpg
:pound::pound::pound:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that long. We can always revisit the offer then, rather then have my offer hanging that long or if there is something that would make you take the risk. Send me a counter.
Mostly I feel it foolish to leave a offer hanging for long. What if the player I’m trying to trade for has a serious injury that could end his career? Then you could run and hit accept.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m kinda like milk those two picks could be duds and ur top ammo was just traded

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m kinda like milk those two picks could be duds and ur top ammo was just traded
Well nothing ventured nothing gained my friend. Smitty did quiet well collecting first round picks on the cheap. Feel free to counter.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@MilkSpiller22 I read that next years draft should be kick ass for WRs, which would fit your needs nicely. You’ll be fine at RB even if you accept my offer, you need some fresh young WRs. So may not even need a top 5 pick. Multiple picks would be nice though.:D