• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Duh Bears game dud thread

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s just as depressing in person boys. The Bears crowd was really into it. We deserve better as fans.
at least you got to see it live

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This resulted in a fucking sack too.

Dude is hot garbage.
iF ThEy cOlUD gEt FIelz a LiNe, ThoUgh!

I actually still read comments on social media of fans clinging to that. My god. Only like one of those sacks on Sunday wasn't protected fantastically.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I actually still read comments on social media of fans clinging to that. My god. Only like one of those sacks on Sunday wasn't protected fantastically.
Careful. Grey pubes is watching and has a zillion all22 data to say it’s everybody’s fault except Fields.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Careful. Grey pubes is watching and has a zillion all22 data to say it’s everybody’s fault except Fields.

If you could find one single post of mine where I have ever said anything closely related to this I would love to see it.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was wondering why you would admit to having grey pubes.

Sometimes I wonder why people post stuff and if they bother reading what they've posted and then I realize these people must be so lacking in any actual intelligence that it wouldn't matter if they did.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fields has been hit 8 times this season within 1 second of snapping the ball.

He creates a lot of his own problems. He also has the most sacks after holding the ball over 4 seconds since entering the league.

But no one can deny that the line is also a mess. How many times over the past 20 or so games have we seen free rushers coming at the QB completely unblocked? It happens every game.

The lines sucks. Fields has sucked. Both can be true at the same time.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fields has been hit 8 times this season within 1 second of snapping the ball.

He creates a lot of his own problems. He also has the most sacks after holding the ball over 4 seconds since entering the league.

But no one can deny that the line is also a mess. How many times over the past 20 or so games have we seen free rushers coming at the QB completely unblocked? It happens every game.

The lines sucks. Fields has sucked. Both can be true at the same time.

It's about ceilings at this point.

Justin Fields' ceiling cannot be considered anywhere near greatness anymore. There's just no way. Greatness would have shown itself by now.

So while I think the team could make a run with him, the requirement to do so is that we need as many pieces as possible around him to be good or great-both in player personnel and coaching.

The thing is, the players around him and coaching for the most part, stink. We f*cking stink.

At best (and I know it's still early in the season but I say this with strong conviction because our problems are deep f*cking rooted), AT BEST, next season will be what we had hoped this season would be..

So we're back to the drawing board. And if that's the case, AND we have two top ten draft picks, how can you not go QB with one of them? You HAVE to. If we're gonna stink, let's stink with a guy that has a high ceiling...A potential for greatness. That will make everything else easier.

Lumps are going to be had in 2024.

QB/Lineman in first round of draft...Lineman in the 2nd as well...and hopefully a premier lineman in FA....Just go gangsta with 4 moves like that. Then fill in the rest from there and hopefully 2025 we can avoid sucking ass finally.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So while I think the team could make a run with him, the requirement to do so is that we need as many pieces as possible around him to be good or great-both in player personnel and coaching.

Let's be fair for a second. If the goal is winning the SB....you needed this anyways.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's be fair for a second. If the goal is winning the SB....you needed this anyways.

I know...but if we're so far back from that goal...Go for a QB that could be franchise-changing...Not the guy that is self-admittedly confused on the field after 27 games.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we're back to the drawing board. And if that's the case, AND we have two top ten draft picks, how can you not go QB with one of them? You HAVE to. If we're gonna stink, let's stink with a guy that has a high ceiling...A potential for greatness. That will make everything else easier.

I'm only okay with going with a new QB if it also comes with a new coaching staff. At the very least a new OC.

If Caleb Williams is the pick we are taking a guy with great athletic ability, a really good arm with a great deep ball, accurate passer, and a guy that tends to hold the ball a long time in the pocket. That guy sound familiar to you? Want to hand him over to Getsy so Getsy can sit and watch Aaron Rodgers videos with him and eat popcorn?

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know...but if we're so far back from that goal...Go for a QB that could be franchise-changing...Not the guy that is self-admittedly confused on the field after 27 games.

I agree. But Fields was supposed to be franchise changing.

This is a wash, rinse, and redo.

The problem goes beyond QB so the solution has to as well.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm only okay with going with a new QB if it also comes with a new coaching staff. At the very least a new OC.

If Caleb Williams is the pick we are taking a guy with great athletic ability, a really good arm with a great deep ball, accurate passer, and a guy that tends to hold the ball a long time in the pocket. That guy sound familiar to you? Want to hand him over to Getsy so Getsy can sit and watch Aaron Rodgers videos with him and eat popcorn?

The coaching staff has no excuses and it's not going to get better. They should be fired. FFS, we're on the longest losing streak in franchise history. What else needs to be said?

I mean, if I'm Kevin Warren. I'm sitting down with Ryan Poles between now and the end of the season (which will be one disaster after another) and asking "Ok, what's your plan with Eberflus and the coaching staff for 2024?"

If Ryan Poles says anything other than "Clean house" then I think Warren should fire his ass too. Possibly fire him anyway regardless of answer...but that question alone would be an instant barometer for me.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's not even any proof Warren is involved in football operations at a serious level or has autonomy to make major decisions.

The most attractive thing for the family bringing him in was letting him guide the way to the new stadium they want so bad.

I don't know why fans think because they hired him the franchise is suddenly operating differently.

The McCaskey's are tight with money and I don't see them dumping Flus with what they still owe him right now. I hope I am wrong.

Maybe we see a new OC next year but it's Poles and Flus picking that guy. Doesn't make me feel good.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who says we can't score on KC????? Now if we can just hold them to under 50................

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do we play the Dolphins?

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, 41-10. If we only had another 25 or so quarters, I'm sure we could have overtaken them!!!!

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ive been watching the Bears since 1974,and this is thee absolute worst team I have ever witnessed.....
Maybe in the history of the NFL.

We are incredibly bad.......