• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dubs vs. OKC

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really looking forward to this one tonight on TNT.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kendrick Perkins is also going to be out, so I'll be looking to see if we can use Bogut a bit more in the post.

City's 3 keys to victory tonight:

1) Perimeter shooting. Normally this wouldn't even be a key given our recent history shooting the ball, but against the Thunder this will be huge. The Warriors have shot very well at home, but OKC has some very tough perimeter defenders. Thabo, Westbrook and Durant all do a very good job of closing out and have good length and athleticism. We'll need Curry and Klay to both be on their A games tonight shooting the rock.

2) Transition defense. Westbrook is the fastest PG in the game when it comes to pushing the break. The Warriors want to keep the tempo fast, but we can't allow Durant and Westbrook to get a ton of easy layups. We saw what happened against the Clips when the CP3 and Griffin got out and ran and we can't allow easy transition buckets. They're tough enough to contain but giving them easy break dunks and layups cannot happen very often. Taking care of the ball and not turning it over are going to be essential to this point.

3) Harrison Barnes. This is the perfect game for him to show he's back into form. We're going to need a big game from him tonight. He's a good matchup for Durant on the defensive end and with Perkins out, I can see the Warriors going smaller tonight to get a positional advantage. This is the perfect game where I would like to see a lineup of Curry, Thompson, Iguodala, Barnes and Bogut sharing the court at the same time.

This is going to be a great test for our team. I have more faith in the Warriors ability to rebound and defend which is why those aren't as big of a concern as the above. I see a very competitive contest tonight coming on and the Warriors pulling out a victory, 108 to 102.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kendrick Perkins is also going to be out, so I'll be looking to see if we can use Bogut a bit more in the post.

City's 3 keys to victory tonight:

1) Perimeter shooting. Normally this wouldn't even be a key given our recent history shooting the ball, but against the Thunder this will be huge. The Warriors have shot very well at home, but OKC has some very tough perimeter defenders. Thabo, Westbrook and Durant all do a very good job of closing out and have good length and athleticism. We'll need Curry and Klay to both be on their A games tonight shooting the rock.

2) Transition defense. Westbrook is the fastest PG in the game when it comes to pushing the break. The Warriors want to keep the tempo fast, but we can't allow Durant and Westbrook to get a ton of easy layups. We saw what happened against the Clips when the CP3 and Griffin got out and ran and we can't allow easy transition buckets. They're tough enough to contain but giving them easy break dunks and layups cannot happen very often. Taking care of the ball and not turning it over are going to be essential to this point.

3) Harrison Barnes. This is the perfect game for him to show he's back into form. We're going to need a big game from him tonight. He's a good matchup for Durant on the defensive end and with Perkins out, I can see the Warriors going smaller tonight to get a positional advantage. This is the perfect game where I would like to see a lineup of Curry, Thompson, Iguodala, Barnes and Bogut sharing the court at the same time.

This is going to be a great test for our team. I have more faith in the Warriors ability to rebound and defend which is why those aren't as big of a concern as the above. I see a very competitive contest tonight coming on and the Warriors pulling out a victory, 108 to 102.

Also? Who else are they missing? Did the one dude who got in the fight with Barnes last night get suspened for a game? Or was that perkins who was fighting?

MacJ88

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What an incredible game this has been up to this point. Quick question though: am I the only one who isn't too fond of Kent Bazemore's over-the-top celebrating on the bench? I mean, act like you've been there before. I feel like the opposing team can get motivated when they look over at our bench and see this ass clown jumping up and down screaming and throwing up all those hand gestures. Be a pro, that's all I'm saying.

koblix

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why TNT/TBS/ESPN kept putting Jackson on their 'inside-trax'?

koblix

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Klay doesn't have it tonight. Should have put HB in for Klay

koblix

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why Dubs kept going through Lee in the last 3-4min

koblix

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nice shot Klay

koblix

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
great shot by WB

koblix

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh YES!!!!

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Klay doesn't have it tonight. Should have put HB in for Klay

What game were you watching? Klay with 27 points, very good defense along with AI against Durant holding him under his season average of 30 points.

STATEMATE Game by the DUBS

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

koblix

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After he came back to replace HD, he didn't do much...until that layup. He made a great shot at the end those.

koblix

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great win by the Dubs tonight. Sharks won too.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How quickly did that game go from 'headed for most crushing loss in about a year' to 'biggest most exciting regular season win in about a year?

Dammit that game (and the Houston one earlier) are why we follow this sport, really entertaining.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How quickly did that game go from 'headed for most crushing loss in about a year' to 'biggest most exciting regular season win in about a year?

Dammit that game (and the Houston one earlier) are why we follow this sport, really entertaining.

Word!!

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great win by the Warriors ! It's great to be able to watch top notch basketball in the Bay again. This win will go a long way to raise confidence for the GSW.

Go Warriors !!

:clap::dance::music::bump2::rockon::whoo:

MacJ88

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steph, Klay, HB, D-LEE, Bogey and of course IGGY were all phenomenal tonight. I love the buzzer beater but would like to see the team have more of a killer instinct and put the game out of reach earlier. That 14 point lead diminished quickly!