• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Doom and Gloom Draft grades

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wylie is a good R, Shut down Reddick in the Super bowl. Gates is healthy, he should fine at center.
Our whole center position sans stromberg is a mash unit

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One game does not a season make

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s ok not to watch college football and trust whatever pundits tell you . It’s also ok to trust a staff that has no winning season and a losing record .

its also ok to sit back on a computer , act like your above the fray , never offer a real mock or opinion but criticize those who do and want to have your after the fact opinions matter .

it’s ok to be a mouthpiece for the organization and a cheerleader.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look on the bright side guys. This draft sucked so bad, we are a lock for the #1 overall pick in 2024 and should be able to draft that Franchise QB finally.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's also ok to readily and repeatedly admit that you don't know anything about college football and don't follow it, and yet still comment on other people's histrionics due to the sheer size of those people's egos.

It's ok to reflect on the fact that no, in fact you don't know more than the scouts, coaches, and professionls whose careers are based on analyzing all sorts of information regarding players including but not limited to: videotape, family interviews, personal interviews with each candidate, in-person assessments based on demeanor, etc., and come to a conclusion that you are wrong.

It's also ok to admit on a message board that you were wrong every once in a while.

It's ok to hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

It's ok to look on the bright side.

It's ok to admit that after spending weeks and months spouting your opinion about something on every relateable topic and thread on a message board, that your predictions, prognositcations, and personal preferences are as relevant and irrelevant as anybody else's, even though you spent seemingly hours on yours, while others spend seemingly minutes on theirs.

It'll all be ok.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Usually the Who the Fuck is this guy pick is the best pick .. People on here just mad because they can't go to work tomarrow and say Boooom we got this guy boooom we got a major steal .. this was a nice boring yawner draft I bet it will work out .. when I go work tomarrow I will be like we got Forbes and K.J Henry they going say who the fuck are they.

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I give this draft an F-.

I spent several weeks researching all of the players in the draft and cannot for the life of me figure out the sheer stupidity of the draft picks the redskins took.

Gonzalez should have been the cb pick in the first and it wasnt, which just proves that I was right and the skins were wrong.

At literally every draft pick position the skins took a player that I slotted as worse than who was available.

EB wanted the center badly, as well as the rb? Well, he’s wrong. I’m right.

I’ve done my research.

It should also be noted that I think that the commanders based on this draft will go 0-9 in the division. Yes, they only play six games within the division, but because they didnt take gonzalez when I said they should, and because I feel as though the giants, cowboys, and eagles all got A+++’s in their drafts, the beatdowns the skins will take will be so bad as to hurt next year’s team.

F-, an 0-67 record over the next 36 games, and nothing but misery for all.
Caleb Williams here we come

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

butler looks to be a wasted pick in round 4

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quan is going to play alot. should take mccanns role
And on round 2 I don’t have too much of an issue with it other then you wasted the butler pick

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arizona will get him .. I would look at Wr Marvin Harrison Jr. ...

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those grades are OPINIONS.

I've said this at least a thousand times:

OPINIONS are like assholes. Everyone has one. Most of them STINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And on round 2 I don’t have too much of an issue with it other then you wasted the butler pick

idk what the plan is for Butler. I guess he is backing up Forrest.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We didn’t do much to help Howell. I like the Wylie pick up and the Gates pickup but we have three interior line positions that are maybe good with no top talent. While I disagree with the Quan pick, it doesn’t anger me…I just think it would have been better to take JMS there and see how we do with Butler.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We didn’t do much to help Howell. I like the Wylie pick up and the Gates pickup but we have three interior line positions that are maybe good with no top talent. While I disagree with the Quan pick, it doesn’t anger me…I just think it would have been better to take JMS there and see how we do with Butler.

Martin looks like to be more talented than Butler and they view the nickel CB position very highly in the defense. THey probably also felt that there wasn't that big of a drop off from JMS to Stromberg. What puzzled me is that there was no TE added in this draft. Must have alot of faith in Thomas. The oline looks better than last year so that should help Howell.